Age Customizer at Crusader Kings 2 Nexus - Mods and community
Looking to trade some of these games for games on my wishlist. They succeeded in kicking the Pope out of Rome (with the aid of the HRE) and ruled it for several years before it lost the HRE's support, and thus it's existence. At the beginning, supported software list of RK was much shorter (only a few programs) but we keep adding new supported software and features (now Recover Keys can retrieve activation codes for 10, 004 products). Get CrossOver Source Code. Chain your attacks into combos, punish your opponents with quick counters, push them away with kicks, trick them with feints, grip your polearm closer to the head, use real halfswording techniques - and much, much more. To find character IDs, type the charinfo command into the console.
How to Extract Encrypted RAR File with or without Password
Kings 2's Game of Thrones mod update lets you feast on new. Yes, after a little bit, they rise to +. But if check the military screen, there is a % for being a viceroy king. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Patch 7.0 Can someone find me a link to this? After you have acquired some coins, see if they have fulfilled the requirements to get free steam games, keys, giveaways and codes. Select the version in the dropdown. Patch 2.0 Change Log: CrusaderKings click now.
What's new with Vortex? - 1.2.14 Update at Crusader Kings
It's almost funny how many features we plan for the expansions that we. Dark World Fantasy Module - Dicks & Tits (Recommended) Dark World Tentacles (Adds new ways to become hucow, and to be milked) Compatibility Should be compatible with anything as long as it doesn't conflict with the requirements above. The steam-native-runtime meta package depends on over 120 packages to pose a native replacement of the Steam runtime, some games may however still require additional packages. Prints the memory used during setup. Attrition: When at war, land units moving from this terrain type suffer this amount of attrition. Add to Wish List Add to Compare-66%.
Registration key sketchy Cheat Menu Updated mod for Crusader Kings II
Dead Space Steam Key GLOBAL. Crusader kings 2 patch 2.0 change log. If you can't open the console, or need help using it, see our CK2 console help page. Home; About; Downloads. Crusader Kings 2 Torrent Codex Download visit this web-site. VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997.
Serial number [H] PayPal/Venmo/Keys/Giftcards, Fall Guys, AC Valhalla
I chose the 'activate over the internet' choice, did not enter any proxy stuff, and got the message "Activation failed. Later on, it would feature in one of the most famous English folk. USD-83 % Hello Neighbor Steam PC Key GLOBAL. Each county has 1-8 baronies, ownership of which is always tied to the county (baronies will always be in the same realm as the county). A savory assortment of enthusiasts, journalists, & developers. Home to breaking news and.
|1||[RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v2.0||20%|
|2||AGOT Legendary Warriors at Crusader Kings 2 Nexus||76%|
|3||Origin Keys, Steam Keys, uPlay Keys, Battle.net Keys||92%|
|4||Crusader Kings 2 Random Hordes Mod||31%|
|5||Crossfire: Dungeons Activation Code And Serial Key For Pc||89%|
|6||Crusader Kings Complete, page 1 - Forum||70%|
|7||Compare and Buy cd key for digital download Crusader Kings 2||28%|
|8||Download Stronghold Crusader Extreme||15%|
|9||Crusader Kings Fantasy Mod Download||16%|
Hack stuck at 0-99% when starting up Nox App Player? Here is
Also, there are new formations, such as wedge and column that help you annihilate annoying enemies such as dirty Nordic warlords. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. Patches - Crusader Kings II Wiki website. There is no crack, serial number, keygen, hack or activation key for King Card Game present here nor we support any illegal way of software activation. Buy game CD keys cheaper. Double troops from mobilization options.
- Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Starter Pack Steam Key for PC
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0 Free Download With Serial Key Full
- SteamUnlock.info - 100% Free Steam Games, Keys, Giveaways
- Party Hard 2 Update V1 0 013-CODEX Patch
- Latest patch for Crusader Kings Deus Vult is the 2.1beta
- Iobit Uninstaller 184.108.40.206free Key
- Crusader Kings 2 Console Commands List
Avast Secureline Vpn Licenca
A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee. Crusader Kings III is the heir to a long legacy of historical grand strategy experiences and arrives with a host of new ways to ensure the success of your royal house. From Steam News, "This patch makes the EU4 converter fully compatible with EU4 patch and the Conquest of Paradise expansion. Universe Sandbox 2 Download Gratis How Do I Get To Artaeum Sims 4 Base Game Careers Planetside 2 Analyst Helmet Nero Serial Number 2020 Wrath Of The Gods New. By the Church they have a lot of Healing options, and by the Mage Tower they have the devastating Mage unit, they also possess the Skyship, a powerful aerial unit but it can only attack grounded units and is essentially helpless in an aerial battle. Crusader Kings II Game Of Thrones Mod.
Serial code steam Workshop:: VIET Events Reborn - A Flavor Event Mod
The "what did just update? " thread, page 1001 https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=117. Find below a searchable list of all 144 Crusader Kings 2 console commands, these are commonly referred to as cheat codes. Just after uploading to steam we discovered that the indian portraits added by Rajas of India do not work for some reason, rather than delaying the beta patch to next week I figured you. Posted on 1/24/2020 by admin. And since annoying vassals often get in the way of smoothly changing the inheritance laws, I rarely usurp titles any more. Base icon [HOST] Patch X are all patches beginning with There were 4 patches.
Creators Update(v1703) Megathread
Update is live now, if you're not seeing the update you can update through Upgrade Assistant tool https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
Update isn't live yet, you can join our community chat to get notified whenever it starts rolling out https://discord.gg/Microsoft
What's Creators Update?Creators update unlike monthly Cumulative update is a major Windows 10 update which brings lots of new functionality, features which will be listed below.
Creators Update change log
- Updated snipping tool with quick access(shift + windows key + s)
- 3D and mixed reality applications
- Beam Streaming
- Game Mode
- Microsoft Edge improvements
- Night Light
- Mini view(supported by tv and movies app, skype)
- Security and privacy improvements
- You can now hide the apps list in the start menu
- The "All apps" button in Start will now show a badge with the number of new apps
- Tiles can now dragged on top of each other to create live folders
- The default tile lay-out has been updated
Cortana + search
- Cortana can now shut down, restart and lock your device
- Cortana can now change the volume of your device
- You can now use Cortana to control music playback on more apps
- Cortana will now remember what music app was used last time and open it by default if no app is specified
- While listening to a radio station, you can ask Cortana to identify the song
- Cortana can now recognize music in Chinese
- If the device is idle, saying "Hey Cortana" will show a full screen UI optimized for long distance reading
- Cortana now supports sign-in with Azure Active Directory identity to allow you to sign-in with your work or school account
- The microphone icon for Cortana has been updated
- You can now set Cortana to not listen when Windows + C is used
- When searching for an app in Cortana, it will now show you commands that work within that app
- Time-based reminders can now be recurring every month or year
- Cortana can now provide links to Microsoft Edge tabs and SharePoint documents to let you continue where you left on another device
- Cortana can now use notification grouping
- Cortana text notifications now use the accent color and are larger
- "Pick up where you left off" has been added
Taskbar + Action center
- You'll now get a notification welcoming you to Action Center
- "Control Panel" has been replaced with "Settings" in the Win+X menu
- "Programs and Features", "Power Options", "System" and "Network Settings" now link to the Settings app instead of Control Panel in the Win+X menu
- Command Prompt has been replaced with PowerShell in the Win + X menu by default
- The "Settings" entry in the taskbar context menu has been renamed "Taskbar settings"
- Developers can now make custom groups for notifications
- Developers will be able to overwrite the timestamp in notifications
- You can now connect to a VPN from within the Network fly-out after selecting it
- The Calendar fly-out now supports additional calendars, like the Lunar calendar
- Some users will see a power slider in the battery fly-out
- The volume icon will now indicate support for Spatial Audio
- Notifications in the Action center now support inline progress bars
- The power fly-out will now show a slider to choose the power mode
- The Energy savings quick action toggle has been removed from the power fly-out, instead the slider has to be moved to the left to enable the mode
- The mail app is now a default pinned app in the taskbar
- The same app will no longer appear multiple times in the Action center icon when receiving multiple notifications from that app after logging in
- When using Win + V to focus on a notification, there will now be a white focus rectangle around the X if you tab over to it
- Stylized buttons in notifications are now aligned to the right to match other dialogs
- The VPN button in the Wi-Fi fly-out is now aligned to the right and no longer shows a border
- The Win + X menu now says "Apps and Features" instead of "Programs and Features"
- The Windows Defender icon has been removed from the system tray
- The Windows Defender Security Center icon has been added to the system tray
- In a dual monitor setup, you can now show a on-screen touchpad to navigate the mouse on other screens with touch if the screen on which the touchpad is displayed supports touch
- Desktop wizards like "Map a network drive" and "Extract from zip" will now scale properly when moving from one monitor to another
- The Windows 8-era share UI has been replaced with a new floating window
- Resizing windows will now look smoother
- The share icon in the Segoe MDL2 font has been updated
- PowerShell is now the default command shell, replacing Command Prompt
- The "Open command window here" context menu item has been replaced with "Open PowerShell window here"
- You can now use Ctrl + O to move focus to the address bar
- You can now import and export favorites from and to a file
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging in F12 Developer Tools
- Edge now supports the EPUB file format
- Icons of pages in the hub are now larger
- Console filter settings will persist for buttons and context menu
- Improved ES6 Modules debugging experience
- You can now "Set tabs aside" to view them later
- You can now view all tab previews at once with a new button in the tab bar
- Edge now has a jump list menu that allows you to open a new window or a new InPrivate window
- Favorites settings have been merged in the main Settings-page
- A "New Tab in Edge" button has been added to Internet Explorer
- Improved visual tree and new input model for Edge’s multi-process model
- Flash now works with a click-to-run system for untrusted Flash content
- If Cortana has a tip but the window is to narrow, Cortana will now only show an icon in the address bar
- Tooltips for longer website names in the favorites bar will now wrap instead of truncate
- You can now share a group of tabs you've set aside
- Import from another browser now brings favorites, browsing history, saved passwords and other data
- You can now run a download without saving it
- A "Save as" link has been added in addition to "Save"
- Web Notes now use the Windows Ink API instead of its own implementation
- Apps for Websites will now work
- You can now right-click on PDF documents and choose to show the toolbar
- The PDF toolbar now shown an option to search in the document for words
- The PDF toolbar has an updated design, altering the look of the pagination field
- "Books" has been added as a new page in the Hub
- Web Notes has a new icon
- You can now enable sites to open in apps if that is supported
- You can now let Edge read books aloud to you
- If you click on an image, you can now use Ctrl + Mouse wheel to zoom in the e-book viewer
- When Flash is being blocked, you'll now get a question that allows you to allow Flash once or always on that website
- Tabs will now show a book icon when reading a book
- If a book is being read aloud, switching the page will now make the reader jump to that page
- Edge will now remember your read aloud-settings for other books
- Improves the behavior of the "Find on page" feature to show the found result more central in the page
- Edge will now open the Connect pane when clicking "Cast media to device"
- Partial support for Webkit-Text-Stroke and outline-offset
- Improved performance on websites that change a large number of HTML Elements by improving the spellchecker efficiency
- H.264/AVC is now enabled by default for RTC
- Improved support for Service Workers (behind flags)
- General performance improvements
- Support for the Brotli compressed data format (on by default) as an HTTP content-encoding method
- Updated the MS-prefixed FIDO 2.0 implementation to match the latest W3C Web Authentication specification
- Support for CSS Custom Properties (aka CSS Variables)
- Preliminary support for the IntersectionObserver API
- Async/await is on by default
- DOM performance improvements
- Support for WebVR
- Support for Content Security Policy 2
- Flash content is now blocked by default
- Preview support for Web Payments
- First stage of render refactor to broaden support for independent composition
- When using emoji’s, Edge will now render them in full color by default
- WebRTC 1.0 support
- Re-deferral support
- Chakra JIT is not out-of-process by default
- "Service Workers" has been added
- "TCP Fast Open" has been added
- "Enable New Editing Command Implementation" has been added
- "Enable New Serialization for Clipboard Implementation" has been added
- "Enable TSF 3D Implementation" has been added
- "Disable navigator.pointerEnabled API" has been added
- "Only execute timers once per second in nonvisible tabs to improve battery life" has been removed
- "Use legacy setInterval behavior" has been removed
- "Enable Media Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable CSS Downloads over Fetch" has been added
- "Enable Web Authentication APIs for accessing scoped credentials" has been added
- "Core platform support for Fetch abstraction" has been added
- "Preliminary implementation of the Payment Request DOM API" has been added
- "Support for the individual transform syntax for CSS transforms" has been added
- "Allow independent rendering of HTML5 Video elements" has been added
- "Enable individual transforms" has been added
- "Enable Input Interleaved Tasks" has been added
- "Allow background tabs to be put into a low power mode" has been added
- "Enable experimental networking features" has been added
- "Enable experimental H.264/AVC support" has been removed
- You can now set the composition engine
- Internet Explorer now has a new "new tab" page that resembles that of Edge, additional to the old Internet Explorer version
- A new "New tab" button has been added to open Edge
- Storage Usage now shows icons for each type of file
- Offline maps storage location has been moved from "Offline maps" to "Storage"
- The settings to change saving locations have been moved to their own page in Storage settings
- The Storage usage page has been redesigned and categories are now ordered from highest usage to lowest
- You can now let Windows reduce the blue light emitted from the screen with Night light
- A link to manage Storage Spaces has been added under "Storage"
- Cross-Device Experiences can now be set to share with your devices or everyone
- The screen resolution setting has been moved to the main "Display" panel
- "Continue App Experiences" has been renamed to "Cross-Device Experiences"
- A new option has been added under "Storage" to allow you to let Windows remove unused temporary files and files that have been in the recycle bin for longer than 30 days
- You can now choose to optimize for battery use or video quality when watching a video on battery
- Custom scaling has been added as a subpage
- You can now set basic swipe gestures to alter the audio and volume
- Adds support to record a key combo under Advanced gestures
- Resetting the gestures page will now result in a progress circle and a checkmark when it is finished
- There is now a link to handwriting training under "Pen & Windows Ink"
- You can now disable the "Recommended app" in the Windows Ink Workspace
- A new Enterprise Cloud Printers discovery UI is now available
- "Bluetooth" and "Connected Devices" has been merged into "Bluetooth & other devices"
- Bluetooth audio devices can now be disconnected and reconnected
- The options accessible through devices like the Surface Dial can now be set on a per-app base
- You can now set keyboard shortcuts that include several common symbols
- Improved design on the Printers & Scanners settings page
Network & Internet
- Wi-Fi Calling has been added
- You can now set a time for when the Wi-Fi connection on your device has to be turned on again
- The Data usage page now shows a bar graph instead of a circle
- Data usage details for individual apps now show usage as a bar
- LANs can now be set to be a Metered Connection
- "Wi-Fi Sense" and "Paid Wi-Fi Services" have been merged into the new "Wi-Fi Services" on the "Wi-Fi" page
- You can now enable the Virtual Touchpad icon from within settings
- You can now change your theme on the "Theme" page
- You can now pick colors from your "Recent colors"
- You can now set a custom accent color
- You can now set a custom background color
- Improved design on the Background settings page
- Apps has been added as a new category
- "Apps & features", "Default apps", "Offline maps" and "Apps for websites" have been moved from System to Apps
- You can now sort app extensions
- You can now let Windows block all non-Store apps or ask for confirmation before installing
- Windows Anywhere has been added under Account
- Windows can now lock the device dynamically when you leave it with Windows Hello
- Settings up Windows Hello now provides visual guidance which tracks your face in real-time
- The progress indicator for Windows Hello has been improved
- You can now enable Dynamic Lock to lock your device when your phone goes out of reach
Time & language
- You can now download support for braille
- You can now enable the Lunar calendar to be shown in the Calendar fly-out
- Gaming has been added as a new category in the Settings app
- "Game bar" has been added and allows you to manage the Game bar and hotkeys
- "Game DVR" has been added with settings like storage location, FPS and more
- "Broadcasting" has been added with settings to manage your broadcasts like audio quality and more
- "Game Mode" has been added and allows you to enable Game Mode which will improve overall performance while playing a game
Ease of Access
- You can now set audio to use mono
- You can now install Braille
- A new page "Tasks" to manage which apps can access your tasks
- A new page "App diagnostics" has been added allowing you to allow apps to use diagnostics
- You're now either in the "Basic" or "Full" group for feedback and diagnostics, with "Enhanced" removed
- You can now disable Microsoft from using diagnostic data to provide a tailored experience
Update & recovery
- Delivery Optimization is now enabled for Insiders
- Windows Update now divides the update history in categories
- The range for Active Hours has been enlarged to 18 hours, up from 12
- Windows Update has a new icon, resembling the outline of the Windows-logo with two circling arrows in it
- Windows Update will now ask you to schedule a pending update if no good timeslot to automatically update can be found
- You can now suspend updates for 35 days
- Windows Update now better understands if the screen is being used for projecting, etc. and not attempt to restart
- Windows Update now has a new icon to show you if you're up-to-date
- You can now select from which branch you are served with a dropdown
- You can now defer feature updates for up to 365 days
- You can now defer quality updates for up to 30 days
- "Removable drives" has been added as a new panel
- Troubleshoot has been added as a new page and allows you to easily start troubleshooting a number of features in Windows
- Under "Restart settings" you can now require Windows Update to show more notifications before restarting
- Windows Defender settings have been removed
- The icons for full screen searches have been made smaller to allow for more results
- A sidebar is now shown offering help and links to related settings
- When scrolling in Settings, the header will now stay visible on top
- You can now change both color and thickness of pencils without having to reopen the dropdown
- The protractor tool has been added with a compass included
- The protractor will now keep showing the degree until you start drawing again
- The degree visual will now have a white background instead of red
- The number of Recently Used apps is now 6 instead of 5
- When a lot of ink is present on a sketch, the Ink Workspace will now load faster
- You can now make the protractor larger and smaller with the scroll-wheel on your mouse
- When using Ink, the cursor will no longer be displayed
- Improved reliability when using the protractor
- You can now start working on a previous screen sketch
- The ink pen, pencil and highlighter now show a preview of what it looks like to use the currently selected color and thickness
- The ruler can now be rotated in sub degree increments
- The cursor will no longer be shown when you are using ink
- The color of the pen, pencil and marker is now indicated in the icon instead of in a circle
- You can now remove ink with a point eraser, additional to "Line eraser" and "Remove all ink"
- In a multi-monitor setup with the Ink Workspace icon enabled, clicking the icon will now open it on the screen it was clicked on
- Ink now has a rich color range when High Contrast is enabled
- Improved copy reliability in Screen Sketch
- Improved performance when using the point eraser in Sketchpad
- Windows Ink will now remember your most recently used stencil
- Kernel debugging over 1394 has been removed
- Built-in support for USB Audio 2.0
- You can now uninstall a number of stock apps that previously did not support this
- Shared devices on your home network will only show up when the network is changed to "private" or "enterprise"
- Apps that have been de-provisioned from your OS image won't install again automatically unless you reinstalled them yourself
- On devices with more than 3.5 GB memory, service hosts will be split into individual processes
- When one process fails, it will no longer take down the whole service host
- Task Manager will give a better overview of what Windows is doing in these background processes
- It will be easier to troubleshoot which process is causing issues for both IT pros and Microsoft
- Process will now all have their own individual permissions, improving security
- Custom printer names will now be remembered after upgrading
- Optional components will now stay installed after upgrading to this build
- PCs will no longer have to reboot after turning on Developer Mode
- Upgrading will now migrate custom scan code mappings
- You can now override the scaling in Hyper-V Virtual Machines
- You can now use Ctrl + L to set focus to the address bar in the Registry Editor
- You can now use short notations for HKEY names (for example, HKCU instead of HKEY_CURRENT_USER)
- Hyper-V instances will now remember your zoom level for the next session
- Upgrades will now remember UAC settings, startup shortcuts and File Explorer folders pinned to the Start menu
- This update is being rolled out with the Unified Update Platform
- New rendering technology for content in UWP apps
- Windows will now temporarily prefer the Microsoft driver for USB Audio 2.0 over a third party driver
- The handwriting panel will now float next to the input field by default rather than being docked
- Windows Hello recognition has been improved
- The default user's numlock settings is now preserved after upgrading
- Windows will try to reapply power settings that got lost in previous upgrades
- Uploading crash data will no longer interfere with other network-intensive activities
- Improved scaling in Microsoft Management Console and Disk Management
- You can now use File Explorer keyboard navigation shortcuts in the Registry Editor
- Some users will now see apps being throttled to improve battery life
- The OOBE has been redesigned
- The OOBE can now be controlled with Cortana’s voice commands
- The OOBE experience now includes a number of new privacy settings like Location, Speech recognition and Diagnostics
- The OOBE now supports captive portal Wi-Fi connections
- The OOBE has an updated design for signing into or signing up for a Microsoft Account
- The OOBE now has pagination to indicate your progress
- The OOBE now uses the new Windows Hello implementation to enroll
- The OOBE now uses a recorded voice instead of a synthetic voice
- The OOBE now supports subtitles
- While you're account is being prepared after an upgrade or after installation, new strings will appear
- Bugcheck screens are now green instead of blue for Insider Previews
- If Windows shutdown abnormal, a new Abnormal Shutdown Diagnosis will run after booting to diagnose the issue
- Performance Monitor now handles High-DPI screens better
- In Properties for programs, a new setting has been added under Compatibility which will enable improved High-DPI rendering
- Windows will now better handle desktop icons when changes to the device's setup are made (like removing a screen)
- "Quick Create" has been added as a new option to create Virtual Machines in Hyper-V
- When an Hyper-V Machine is turned off a start button will be shown
- Behavior of the scrollbar has been improved for apps using the Creators Update SDK
- Updated Bluetooth API with GATT Server, Bluetooth LE Peripheral role and unpaired Bluetooth LE device connectivity support
- The OOBE will now skip Cortana if an audio output device isn't found
- Improved recognition for 3 finger gestures
- Narrator now supports form field navigation and a number of new keyboard shortcuts to navigate forms
- Narrator will now read the content of the page before the content on the bottom app bar if an app has one
- Narrator will now indicate when it is exiting
- Narrator can now explain context of whatever it is reading
- You can now use Caps Lock + / to read the current active window title
- Narrator will now recognize edit boxes better in Scan Mode on the web
- Improved reliability of continuous reading when changing focus
- Narrator can now tell you about fonts, colors, line spacing, margins and more
- The default Context Awareness level for Narrator is now set to 2
- The shortcut to get advanced information about the element with focus in Narrator has been changed to Caps Lock + F
- The Narrator hotkey is being changed from Win + Enter to Ctrl + Win + Enter
- Narrator is now supported in WinPE and WinRE
- Narrator can now more to a heading level by typing that number in scan mode, number + Shift for the previous heading with that level
- You can now use Home and End to move to the start or end of a line of text in scan mode
- You can now use Ctrl + Home and Ctrl + End to move to the start of end of a web page or other reaching content
- Support for braille has been added
- Improved XAML framework to make UWP apps work better in high contrast
- Improved keyboard accessibility for the Snipping Tool
- A number of improvements have been made to translations
- Windows will now better handle fuzzy matching for pinyin with an updated Microsoft Pinyin IME candidate pane experience
- The IME mode indicator in the taskbar now has a context menu
- You can now import and export self-learned phrases in the Pinyin IME
- The Wubi IME now support self-learned phrases
- You can now enter text in linemode for Chinese (Simplified)
- You can now remove text predictions from the Japanese IME
- Improved conversion accuracy and responsiveness in the Japanese IME
- The language bar for Pinyin IME now opens IME settings as well when clicking the settings icon
- The Pinyin settings page has been revamped into 5 new categories
- Several new hotkeys have been added for Pinyin IME
- Self-learned phrases will now roam between your devices when using the same Microsoft Account
- The Pinyin IME emoji panel has been redesigned
- In Pinyin IME, U-mode can now be used for advanced input features and V-mode can be used to input content which normally is not easy/quick to type
- Name input mode has been added for the Pinyin IME
- Pinyin IME users can now add, edit, or delete custom double pinyin schemes
- When the Japanese IME is turned on or off, a large icon will be shown in the middle of the screen to indicate this
- The composition string to now show 3 predictive candidates by default in the Japanese IME
- English words are now shown more frequently as predictive candidates to make it easier to insert English words
- Latin-based languages now have an ellipsis child key when holding the period key on the touch keyboard
- The text after upgrading has been changed from "Might take several minutes" instead of "Might take several minutes or so"
- Paint 3D Preview is now included as a default app
- View 3D Preview has been added as a default app
- Contact Support has been renamed Get Help
- Learn Gestures has been added as a default app
- The Mixed Reality Portal has been added as a default app
- The Get Help-app has a new icon
- 3D Builder has been moved to the Windows Accessories folder in start
- Searching and launching mspaint.exe will no longer launch Paint 3D
Windows Defender Security Center
- Windows Defender has been added as a default app
- You can now run a quick, advanced and full scan
- "Device performance & Health" had been added
- You can now check for updates directly from the "Virus & threat protection" page
- You can now change the Windows Defender settings in Defender itself
- Windows Defenders settings are now functional
- Family options now help you set up a family or view device information
- You can now refresh your PC in Windows Defender
- You can now manage SmartScreen for apps, Edge and Windows Store
- You can now buy books through the Windows Store
- The Store will now show a progress bar in the Action Center
- The PIN field on the logon screen will now register keys as numbers no matter if NumLock is on or off
- Improved scaling for games that have a different aspect ratio than the native display resolution
- The Registry Editor now has an address bar
- Improved precision touchpad recognitions for left and right clicks, two-finger taps, improving pin-to-zoom and two-finger tap detection
- Improved framerates when the Game bar is being shown on full screen games
- Installing Bash on Ubuntu on Windows will now install version 16.04 instead of 14.04
- You can now launch Windows binaries from a WSL command prompt
- Updated advanced properties in Sounds control panel to allow you to select 24 and 32 bit at 176400Hz, and 16, 24 and 32 bit at 352800 Hz as the default format for devices that support it
- USB Audio 2.0 devices are now named by using the make/model instead of a generic name
- Yahoo Mail accounts will now be able to use OAuth
- Copying Windows Information Protection files or saving them to a removable drive will now ask you if you want to keep it a Work file, make it Personal or cancel the action
- When opening a Windows Information Protection file in an unauthorized app, Windows will now warn the user
- When changing the volume with Precision Touchpad gestures, the volume UI will now be shown and the gesture can be shorter
- When you should sign-in to an app and multiple accounts are available, Windows will now show you all your accounts and allow you to add more
- You can now capture a region of your screen with Win + Shift + S
- The Speaker Properties dialog now allows you to configure Spatial Audio for different endpoints
- When using Miracast to a device that supports input, a notification will be shown to help you enable input on that device
- The Virtual Touchpad is slightly larger
- You can now use Alt + N to use the snipping tool and navigate with the arrow keys to select the area that has to be snapped
- The Win + Shift + S snipping tool now supports navigating with the arrow keys as well
- You can now enable and disable Game Mode in the game settings
- A broadcast icon has been added to the Game Bar
- Snipping tool has a new Mode-button allowing you to choose which mode the snip should be made in while new immediately starts the snip and new icons
- You can now record with Beam
- You can now resize Hyper-V windows in Enhanced session mode
- Paint now has a "Open Paint 3D" button in the ribbon
- The on-screen touchpad has a new design to make to left and right button better visible
- Apps can now request users to pin their primary tile
- Apps can now implement compact mode, which allows an app to be shown on the screen in a small window on top of the window that's currently in focus
- Game Bar now provides support in full screen for an additional 88 titles: ARMA 3, Battlefield 1, Civilization V, Dark Souls III, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Mad Max, Mafia 2, NBA 2K16, Overwatch, Star Wars: The Old Republic, StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm, The Binding of Isaac, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Terraria, Tom Clancy’s The Division, Total War: WARHAMMER, Warframe, World of Tanks, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Zombies, FIFA 14, FIFA 17, FIFA Manager 14, Grim Dawn, Guild Wars 2, Left 4 Dead 2, MapleStory, Paragon, Payday 2, Rocket League, The Elder Scrolls Online, The Sims 4, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Warface, Aion, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty Black Ops III, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Civilization VI, Company of Heroes 2, Crusader Kings 2, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dishonored 2, Elite: Dangerous, Euro Trucks 2 Simulator, Europa Universalis IV, Eve Online, F1 2016, Fallout New Vegas, Far Cry 4, Football Manager 2016, Football Manager 2017, Garry’s Mod, Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Hearts of Iron IV, Hitman – Full Experience, Killing Floor 2, Lineage 2 – The Chaotic Throne, Mafia III, Mass Effect 3, Mechwarrior Online, Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, Need for Speed, Path Of Exile, Planet Coaster, Planetside 2, Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Deluxe Edition, Pro Evolution Soccer 2016, Project CARS, Roblox, Smite, Source Engine Titles/Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, TERA, The Sims 3, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, Titanfall 2, Total War: Attila, Watch_Dogs 2, World of Warplanes and XCOM 2
- Right-clicking an app suggestion in the Share UI now allows you to turn them off
- The Win32 Windows Defender has been removed
- The Trusted Platform Module Management control panel has been updated to provide more info when the TPM is "Not ready for use" or "Ready for use, with reduced functionality"
- Windows will now respond better when Win + L is pressed when playing a full screen game
- The Alt + F4 Shutdown dialog has been improved to better handle DPI changes with external monitors
- Improved logic to handle how users connect to devices
- The rainbow flag emoji is now supported
- Build branch strings and timestamps have been replaced with static values in the version resources of OS binaries
- Improves the system tray logic to be more robust when bad data is presented
- The System (Enhanced) setting is now available in the Windows ADK for IT Professionals
- Improved Settings reliability
- Windows Defender has been renamed Windows Defender Antivirus
- Improved reliability when handling malformed Gifs in XAML-based apps
- Windows now identifies itself as version 1703
Issues reporting formWe highly recommend using Feedback application but if it isn't an option refer to the form below and post issue report as a comment to stickied moderator comment.
- Description: Describe the issue in as much detail as possible.
- Reproduction: Provide clear and concise steps that will allow the person/people trying to help you to reproduce/understand the bug.
- Frequency: How often does the bug occur? If it’s a complete one off then it may not be worth investigation, but if it’s more frequent it’s useful to know how often.
- Video / Screenshot: A link to a video or screenshot of your bug, if that would be helpful. Imgur is a great website for pasting screenshots and ShareX is a great program for recording gifs, videos.
- System Specifications: Processor name, RAM, Graphics card, anything you think could be useful. Please ensure that you have the latest updates and driver updates installed.
- Anything else you would find useful: Anything else that may be useful to the person helping you and Feedback application link possible.
Level Squish Idea and Systems (Maximum Level 60, Forever. - How it will work.)
Level Squish Idea and Systems
Maximum level 60, forever. - How it will work.
IntroductionThere has been some discussion lately about how leveling in World of Warcraft is pretty slow, awful, and painful. Especially through some of the mid-range levels (60-100ish). Many have suggested a level squish, which in and of itself is fine, but how would it work? How would Blizzard actually implement it? Ion Hazzikostas stated during the Q&A at Blizzcon: “Would it feel bad to log in one day and seemingly lose all your progress?” Some say yes, some say no. He also said he was open to hearing ideas for a level squish as well.
So, what if there was a system which incentivized players to actually go back and repeatedly run old content, and that it will directly affect their endgame character?
In this post I’m going to explore some ideas and systems I think could make the future of World of Warcraft incredibly more fun, simpler for rolling out new expansions, and at the same time give players more agency and choice with how they decide to acquire loot, items, transmogs, mounts and more.
BreakdownThis idea has many parts and systems, and these are the sections I’ll be diving into:
- Maximum level is always 60
- Attunement, Legacy Attunement, Paragon System’s and Alternate Characters
- Leveling from 1-60 and the new Tier 8 Talent System
- Gear System
- Legacy Toggle for Legacy Expansions Dungeons and Raids
- PvP Application
Maximum Level is always 60Ok, first off, how’s this going to work? My idea is to make the maximum level for World of Warcraft level 60, forever, always, fin. Now, before you stop reading, hear me out. Let me explain how I think it could actually work and be better for the continuing future of this game.
Attunement, Legacy Attunement, Paragon System and Alternate CharactersIn order to done with character leveling forever once you reach 60, there has to be some meaningful progression system after 60 for any new expansion and content. As well as a way to tell the story when a new expansion comes out. Essentially, the progression will shift from gaining new character levels after 60, to an Attunement System, Legacy Attunement System and Paragon System.
The idea is to have the same system of progression across all expansions, but have two different attunement processes for initially starting the progression after level 60. For simplicity’s sake let's just call them an Attunement achievement and Legacy Attunement achievement. (They can of course be renamed to something more appropriate and Warcraft universe themed)
Attunement SystemThis is the achievement for the current expansion from here on out. You will go through and do the new story and questlines, as well as some reputation gains along the way. I feel like a toned down Pathfinder style achievement would work really well in getting you attuned with the current expansion and the story that’s being told. It should definitely be a little longer and more robust than the Legacy Attunement for Legacy expansions. This is an account wide, faction restricted achievement, meaning you’d have to do this achievement with both factions.
Legacy Attunement SystemThis achievement will work a little differently than the Attunement achievement. Once an expansion goes into the Legacy category, the Legacy Attunement achievement will be a slightly longer, initial paragon level (more on this in the next section). This is an account wide achievement. For example, if you only played Horde, when the regular Attunement goes Legacy, it will automatically be applied to Alliance as well.
Paragon SystemAfter achieving the initial account wide Attunement or Legacy Attunement achievements, every character will have access and begin working on gaining paragon levels. Paragon levels themselves are not account wide and are character specific. Only the Attunement achievements to access paragon levels are account wide.
Paragon levels are unique to each expansion. Meaning Burning Crusade has a different paragon leveling bar than Wrath of the Lich King. You gain paragon leveling experience by doing anything inside the current or legacy expansion. This includes but is not limited to world quests, story quests, raids, dungeons, any profession (even crafting items) will get you paragon experience. The amount of paragon experience to gain the next level is static (think reputation paragons in Legion). When you reach a new paragon level, you get a paragon point to spend at the Paragon Vendor for that expansion.
Paragon VendorEach expansion will have its own vendor to spend paragon points. This vendor will be the only source for Tier 8 animations, colors, spell effects, passive effects (More on the Tier 8 Talent System in the section below). This vendor will also have specific cosmetic transmog weapons and armor, as well as Bind on Account reputation tokens. All items will be locked behind different paragon levels. Meaning, there could be some awesome Tier 8 animation, cosmetic weapon or some huge value reputation tokens that require a paragon level of 50 with The Burning Crusade in order to buy it. All items will have different values and ranges of values. That paragon level 50 item could cost 10, 15, 25, or even 50 points!
This vendor and paragon system could even be used for obtaining rare mounts from legacy raids and dungeons which have a very small drop rate. For a specific example, Invincible’s Reins. This mount could be listed on the Wrath of the Lich King’s Paragon Vendor, let’s say at rank 200, and cost 50-75 paragon points (or more). Obviously the paragon experience gain and the cost of items would be tuned by people at Blizzard much smarter than me. Essentially, this system will have bad luck protection baked inside of it. You run Icecrown Citadel every lockout over the course of 6 months or a year, and you’d earn enough paragon levels and points to just outright buy it, if it never drops for you. If it does over that span, then you can buy something else really cool. In the end, anything people run legacy content for could be on the respective expansion’s paragon vendors. Bindings of the Windseeker, rare transmog items or pets, maybe even special exotic hunter pets too (curse you Loque-nahak! *shakes fist*).
Alternate charactersWhat happens to the current and legacy expansions for your alternate characters? Do you still have to do every single expansion in logical order or story progression? Simple answer, no. Once you reach level 60 and get the account wide Attunement or Legacy Attunements a new character, you can jump right into the paragon progression system for any expansion. However, there will still be a reason to go back and work on all of the individual expansion’s paragon levels.
Leveling from 1-60 and the new Tier 8 talent system
Leveling from 1-60Initial leveling will remain the same for every new character. You will still have reach level 60 on every character (Unless you buy a boost). However, in doing this, I think it will feel more rewarding to have all your talents and abilities squished down to the original 60 levels instead of 100+. In one fell swoop this makes leveling a new character way more fun and less of a grind to get to the good parts of the game (Endgame Raiding, PvP, Paragon Leveling, etc).
Now, onto the real fun stuff, the Tier 8 Talent.
How talents, spells and abilities will be obtainedThere are currently 7 talent tiers and this is how they will now be obtained:
- Level 04: Tier 1
- Level 12: Tier 2
- Level 20: Tier 3
- Level 28: Tier 4
- Level 36: Tier 5
- Level 42: Tier 6
- Level 50: Tier 7
Your spells and abilities will also be gained as you level from 1-60 in a way that makes sense. Which means you’d probably be getting a spell or ability every few levels, instead of having to wait 5-10 for something big.
Tier 8 Talent SystemThis is the big one. There is a huge gap from level 50-60 in talents for a reason. This is the final push of leveling to 60, so I wanted this to feel pretty big again. The brand new idea is to have a Tier 8 Talent added. This talent will be themed, and built out based from the general theme of each expansion. The idea is to bake in the artifact skins and color concept (from Legion) into this Tier 8 talent system. When you get the Attunement or Legacy Attunement achievement, you will unlock the base Tier 8 Talent for that expansion. This talent will be different, powerful and as stated above, themed to each expansion. Using the Paragon System, each Tier 8 Talent will have color and animation skins to work for and buy from the Paragon Vendor.
Tier 8 Passive Talents will have a similar look and design to how our Legendary cloaks in Mists of Pandaria were.
All Tier 8 Talents will have a variety of styles, animations and color choices to purchase with your paragon points. Items from the Paragon Vendor related to Tier 8 Talents are cosmetic only, that way the base talent always stayed tuned.
You can only have one active Tier 8 talent, and the menu would look something similar to our artifact weapons UI for how we pick the talent and then modify the coloanimation. The main Tier 8 tab is where you will select which base Tier 8 talent you want to use. The next tab is where you select the animation or style for your active or passive talent, and then the next tab is where you select the color for it.
After you have completed the Attunement or Legacy Attunement account wide achievements on one character, all alternate characters will automatically get the base Tier 8 talent as soon as they reach level 60 (and are of the same faction for the current expansion’s Attunement achievement).
The breakdown of themes is based on the overall general theme for each expansion and then each class/spec will have one Tier 8 talent for each expansion. That’s right! 36 different Tier 8 talents per expansion, and an initial 288 total unique talents across all 8 releases, vanilla and 7 expansions. I know I know. The initial rollout will be crazy huge, but then each new expansion from here on out is just 36 new expansion themed talents and will roll right into the Tier 8 Talent and Paragon Systems.
(Sidenote, and optional idea, since this would be a TON of work: individual class/spec very short questline (6-7 quests) or a scenario to get the attunement for that class/spec Tier 8 Talent. Legacy Attunement quests will be optional after the fact. This provides another element of storytelling, similar to how unique and individual the artifact quests were. Maybe these are all optional after the attunement and give tremendous paragon experience.)
Now, you may be asking yourself, what would some of these talents look like? I’ve explored some ideas below.(Please note: These are just ideas from the top of my head just to get the picture of how they might work, obviously some will either be too strong, too weak or not exciting at all. If the names aren't good, they can be changed too, of course.)
- Classic: This one is unique, since it’s the first, so it should be based purely on each individual class and specialization.
- Fire mage: Fire Aura (passive) - All engaged enemies take 10% increased damage from the mage. 15 yard radius.
- Feral Druid: Claws of Fury - Lash out in a fury of claws in a 180 arc on front of you, dealing 150% damage. 50 energy. 30 second cooldown.
- Brewmaster Monk: Clear your head - Completely removes all stagger damage, instant, 100 energy, 3 minute cooldown.
- Burning Crusade: Fel or Demon themed
- Marksman Hunter: Felfire Shot - Fire a shot made of pure felfire, 300% weapon damage. Instant. Generates maximum focus. 3 minute cooldown.
- Demonology Warlock: Demon Rush - All your active demons burst into fel flames. Their haste is increased by 25% for 10 seconds, and each demon has a fel aura, which increases the amount of damage creatures in the aura take from the warlock by 25%. Does not stack. Instant. 5 Soul Shards. 2 minute cooldown.
- Holy Paladin: Holy Fel Shield - Combine your knowledge of both Holy and Fel energies to increase the damage your target does by 25%, decrease the damage your target takes by 25%, increases the amount of healing your target receives by 25% and heals your target for 25% of their total health. Channeled for 6 seconds. 30% mana. 5 minute cooldown.
- Wrath of the Lich King: Undead or Frozen themed
- Restoration Shaman: Hypothermia - Slow the targets heart rate down for 10s reducing the amount of damage they take by 50%. Instant. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Fury Warrior: Chilled Blood (passive) reduces the amount of all incoming damage by 20%.
- Blood Death Knight: Frost Aura (passive) - Reduces the speed of all enemies in the aura by 20%, and increases their chance to be crit from all sources by 5%. 15 yard radius.
- Cataclysm: Element themed (Earth, Air, Water, Fire).
- Beast Mastery Hunter: Fire Beasts - Your pet(s) burst into flames. Your haste is increased by 25% and your damage is increased by 15%. Instant. 50 focus. 2 minute cooldown.
- Affliction Warlock: Wind Burst - For 10 seconds, all of your active Damage Over Time abilities deal their damage 30% faster. The total remaining duration of the spell does not change. Instant. 5 Soul Shards. 3 minute cooldown.
- Mistweaver Monk: Water Nova - For 15 seconds, all your healing spells and abilities do 25% more healing. Instant. 25% mana. 5 minute cooldown.
- Mists of Pandaria: Sha themed: born from the different 7 Sha’s: Doubt, Fear, Anger, Despair, Violence, Hatred, and Pride.
- Vengeance Demon Hunter: Prideful Boast - Shout out in triumph, boosting your maximum HP, damage and all healing received by 25% for 12 seconds. Instant. 100 Pain. 5 minute cooldown.
- Restoration Druid: Raging Storm - While casting, all enemies in the area of effect take 25% increased damage from all sources, all friendly targets have 25% increased healing. Channeled over 6 seconds. 20 yard radius. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Retribution Paladin: Hateful Strikes - Strike the target with 3 consecutive blows, the first dealing 100%, the second 150%, the third 300%, instant, 5 Holy Power, 3 minute cooldown.
- Warlords of Draenor: This one is a little difficult, but I think each theme should come from a specific warlord or character: Ner’zhul, Kargath, Orgrim Doomhammer, Grommash Hellscream, Gul’dan, Kilrogg, Durotan, and also Khadgar, Yrel, Vindicator Maraad, etc. A lot of options here for each spec.
- Destruction Warlock: Gul’dan’s Insight (passive) - Your selected target takes 10% increased damage from you.
- Holy Priest: Yrel’s Blessing - A friendly target becomes immune to all incoming damage for 6 seconds and can still attack. Instant. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Enhancement Shaman: Durotan’s Might - You strike your target with a mighty blow that increases the damage they take from you by 25% and decreases the amount of damage they do to everyone by 25% for 6 seconds. Instant, 50 Maelstrom. Melee Range. 2 minute cooldown.
- Legion: Artifact themed (I think this one, rather than redoing the Fel or Demon theme from BC, we will get a momentary burst of power drawn from our burnt out artifacts Golden Traits because we’ve discovered we can still use them again, ever so briefly. The golden traits will be reduced in power from what they were in Legion. We will be able to use these traits because we channel some of our character’s power into them. A super low power mode, but still effective, for passives to the golden trait we pick activated.)
- Shadow Priest: Selected golden trait
- Balance Druid: Selected golden trait
- Outlaw Rogue: Selected golden trait
- Battle for Azeroth: Themed from Zandalar or Kul Tiras, jungle, swamp, desert, troll-like, or navy, witchcraft and void themed (or Void themed all together)
- Arms Warrior: Storm’s Wrath - Call forth the wrath of the storm. Lightning crashes down on your target dealing 200% damage. Increasing your critical strike chance against the target for 6 seconds. Instant. 50 rage. 2 minute cooldown.
- Havoc Demon Hunter: Lingering Void (passive) - Increases the amount of damage the target takes from you by 10% and roots that target in place. This can only affect your current target. 10 yard radius.
- Frost Death Knight: Curse of Drustvar - Curse your target which increases the amount of damage they take from all sources by 10% for 6 seconds. Instant. 30 yard range. 3 runes and 50 runic power. 3 minute cooldown.
Gear SystemWith the level always being 60, how exactly will gear work for progression now? Gear ilvl will reset each new expansion release and you will then progress up the ilvl ladder again. (Note: All enemies across every expansion will scale to your ilvl. Just like it does now in BfA.) Gear will be tagged by expansion and labeled as “legacy gear” when the new expansion hits. All legacy gear will essentially become cosmetic gear. If we pick arbitrary numbers, let’s say all legacy gear is maxed out at ilvl 100. Each raid tier increases by 100. So if you have 3 raid tiers, the max level for that expansion is 400 by the end. Note: I personally don’t like titanforge or warforge RNG. However, keeping that system in the game could allow for some interesting mechanics during each raid tier and at the end of an expansion to push your ilvl beyond the max for that raid tier.
Legacy Toggle for Legacy Expansions dungeons and raidsWhat about legacy world content, dungeons and raids? Of course I didn’t forget about them. My love of running old content is kind of what got me started developing this whole idea.
With the max level permanently at 60, you can always go back and experience those raids and dungeons as they were when the expansion was live. However, when an expansion goes legacy (and after you have achieved the Legacy Attunement on your account), you will get a Legacy Toggle for your character before going into the expansion’s open world, dungeons and raids. This will work solo or in a group and will be located in the same area of the UI where you select 10, 25, Heroic, Mythic, etc. The Legacy Toggle will scale you up in that expansion’s world content, dungeons and raids. Just as it does now. Therefore solo farming legacy content for transmogs, pets, mounts will stay the same as it is today. You will still gain paragon experience when running content in legacy mode solo, but if you are a group or raid and have the Legacy Toggle turned OFF, you will earn a bonus paragon experience multiplier for your groups efforts.
PvP ApplicationThe Paragon System will be applied to PvP as well. We already have separate PvP talents, and adding a PvP Paragon System with gaining honor and pvp paragon experience/levels will earn a point towards the PvP paragon vendor for PvP Talents, items and cosmetics.
ConclusionWell, there it is. That’s how I feel a level squish system could work and at the same time modernize World of Warcraft into essentially a WoW 2.0 model, almost reforging or rebooting the game.
In writing all of this out, I kept getting more and more excited because I really want to play the game this way. I feel these new systems would accomplish so many of the things players are asking for today. Regarding more agency and choice with progression, obtaining items, for all of the content WoW has to offer. This would be a great system in rewarding players for more time they spend inside the game. Without that bad feeling of never getting that one thing you spend time working for. Which leads to some of us, ultimately quitting for good, or just until the next patch/expansion.
Let me know what you think! All suggestions, discussion and hate posts/responses are welcome.
P.S. If any of you get deja vu from this post, you're not going crazy! I wanted to post this again now because the topic as come up again. I had previously posted this on a different account 7 months ago and it wasn't received well. I no longer use that account anymore. I'm curious how the community will receive this idea now.