FIFA Daily News – 2020-07-27 – STATOPERATOR
Download latest pes patch and pes 2020 patch updates for Pro Evolution Soccer game, pes2017 patches, boots, faces, kits, 2020 pesedits packs for PC and PS4. Manchester United news and transfers LIVE Paul Pogba and https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=392. United continued to wear black shorts as part of their home kit to avoid colour clashes, as well as white socks.
Key generator fanSided - Sports News, Entertainment, Lifestyle
West Brom proved hard to break down and had a penalty. Championship Manager 2020 Update https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=386. Get Live Scores, Fixtures, Schedules, Points Table, Team Standings & Match Updates on All Sports like Football, Cricket, NBA, WWE.
Understanding Grammar: Adverbs (1)
We want to say a huge thank you to all the fans that have supported Championship Manager on mobile over the last four years. Donald Trump 'not even pretending to care' about Covid-19 amid fury over hospital stunt 'insanity' Led Zeppelin prevails in 'Stairway. Manchester United claim vital bonus point after penalty shoot-out victory over City By Fiona Tomas 19 Nov 2020, 10: 19pm Stephen Kenny under investigation after showing 'anti-English' video to.
Activation key manchester United PLC Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2020
Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Tripadvisor: See 617, 574 traveller reviews and photos of Dubai tourist attractions. Manchester United - Season Review 1993 94 part 1of2. Last updated on 28 July 2020 28 July 2020.
Serie A 2020/2020 - World Football
Ozil, 29, is ready to make the bombshell switch, and is confident that he will move to Old Trafford. FIFA is one of known football simulation series available for PC and other gaming consoles. Episode 6 review: "This season's best episode yet" 3. The.
Serial number amazon.com: FlightGear Realistic Flight Simulator 2020
It provides the extra air flow that my Xbox needed and at the same time can store 1 Game, a memory card and a remote for. Manchester United - Sheffield United 18-08-1993 Premier League. Arseblog News - Arseblog News - the Arsenal news site.
Manchester United news and transfers RECAP Edinson Cavani
The R number is the rate at which the disease spreads from an infected person to other. See more ideas about Learning microsoft, Acronis true image, Video converter. Local news and events from Manchester, NJ Patch.
Patch fIFA 07 Cheats, Codes, Cheat Codes, Walkthrough, Guide
Deed of assignment philippines. Vikings season 6 return: Midseason release 'confirmed' by my latest blog post. The home of Manchester United on BBC Sport online.
Premier League News, Video, Scores
Manchester United Season Reviews: footballhighlights https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=388. Manchester United, a club not used to doing the bare minimum, did exactly that over the course of the season.
Shakespeare & Hathaway review: A BBC One 10-part series
Review the day's transfer stories with Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea all facing a busy month in the hunt for reinforcements Luke Brown @lukedbrown Friday 10 January 2020 20: 00. King Street Townhouse. Adventurous supporters, scandals and all-round top blokes: Telegraph Sport's end-of-season football awards Marcus Rashford, Jordan Henderson and Kevin De Bruyne are all honoured along with, for.
Matchday VIP Lancashire Package
FIFA 16 Download PC + Crack - SKY OF GAMES. They finished fourth and got themselves back into the Champions League. See more ideas about fifa, ea sports, sports.
Keygen pES Patch - Updates For Pro Evolution Soccer
COVID-19 Cost Negotiations Update: PSNC rejects initial offer and makes counter-proposal. Dash is your new command centre for WOW. Keep on top of today's Man United transfer rumours, injury latest and breaking news ahead of RB Leipzig.
- Premier League 2020-21 preview No 12: Manchester City
- Paris Saint-Germain 1-2 Manchester United: 5 talking
- The bizarre career of serial loanee Michael Hector, who
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Man United v West Brom
- Manchester, NJ Patch - Breaking Local News Events Schools
RGB Color Code Color Picker, Codes, Converters
Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download Manchester United Season Review Download. GMT/BST Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group. Noreen C wrote a review Jan 2020.
Hacked football Manager Forums
Manchester United are once again standing still in the transfer market while their rivals make moves. Sporting stadiums around the UK remain under strict restrictions due. COVID-19 pandemic, which has led to global social and economic disruption, mass cancellations and postponements of events, worldwide lockdowns, and the largest economic recession since.
Hack 'It's frustrating not to win': Manchester United manager
Manchester United videos. Manchester United FC News, Fixtures & Results 2020/2020 https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=398. University of queensland incoming exchange - 2020.11.17.
Activity code manchester United reveal 'sophisticated' cyber attack on
Planet Xbox looks at the Pelican Xbox 360 Fan Stand (PL-3619) which could be either a useless piece of junk, made only to make Pelican money, or a useful tool to stop your Xbox 360 from nearly lighting itself on fire. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in November. Nov 7, 2020 - Explore Nicholas Dekhtyarev's board "FIFA Covers" on Pinterest.
Download football Manager 2020 - Video Game - PC/Mac - Official Site
Manchester united 2020 07 season review hack. Manchester United - Manchester City 07-04-1992 Division One. Buy The Double Champions: Manchester United: Season Review / [DVD]  from Amazon's DVD & Blu-ray TV Store.
Daily Transfer News Thread - 08/16/2018
THAT'S ALL FOLKS!We're turning our attention to tonight's Carabao Cup and Europa League action now. Join us first thing tomorrow for more news and rumours from the market.
PUEL LAUGHS OFF SACK TALKClaude Puel has laughed off the speculation about his job at Leicester City being under threat.
Reports at the weekend suggested Belgium coach Roberto Martinez was being lined up as a replacement for the Frenchman, who guided the Foxes to ninth place in the Premier League last season.
Puel said at his press conference on Thursday: “I would be happy for my successor because he would have a good team and a good squad.
“I cannot make comments about speculation in the newspapers. I’m happy to give my best and see the progress and the management of the team.
"I’m just focused about this. Speculation from outside the club is not my concern.”
WILL CAZORLA BRING BACK THE MAGIC?“He interprets football as Mozart plays music, Picasso paints or Leonardo da Vinci creates a sculpture. He is a genius.”
Santi Cazorla has been earning positive reviews in pre-season, but after numerous surgeries and almost losing a foot, will he bring the magic back to Villarreal?
James Walker-Roberts takes a look HERE...
HUGHES HAPPY WITH STRIKER OPTIONSSouthampton manager Mark Hughes says Danny Ings' arrival makes his side more dynamic in attack.
EDMUNDSSON SIGNS NEW DEALOldham Athletic have announced that defender George Edmundson has signed a two-year contract extension with the club.
The 21-year-old joined Latics aged 15 as a youth team scholar, and he has gone on to play 28 times for the League Two club.
He told the official website: “I’m delighted to be here for another two years and hopefully I can make a big impact.
“I’ve played the first three games this season and I feel like I’ve done well but I’m still only young and I need to keep learning and improving.
“To come through the youth team here and to be in the first team is a big thing for me.”
BALOTELLI INTERESTS WEST HAMWest Ham will target Nice striker Mario Balotelli in the January transfer window, according to L'Equipe.
Nice boss Patrick Vieira said earlier this month that he expects the Italian striker to leave having gone AWOL, but no club is yet to meet his £8.75million valuation.
Balotelli scored 26 goals across all competitions last season, and he could be set for his third stint in England having previously played for Manchester City and Liverpool.
LEVEIN: LAFFERTY TALKS ONGOINGHearts manager Craig Levein says it's not inevitable that Kyle Lafferty will leave the club.
Hearts have already turned down a £200,000 offer from Rangers for the striker.
He scored the winner against Celtic at Tynecastle last weekend. We understand Lafferty is keen on a return to Ibrox.
CABELLA JOINS SAINT-ETIENNEFormer Newcastle winger Remy Cabella has joined Ligue 1 club Saint-Etienne on a permanent deal.
Cabella, who scored seven goals in 28 games during a loan spell last season, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal after leaving Marseille.
The 28-year-old said: "I am very happy to come back to Saint-Etienne, I was looking forward to this moment and finally feel liberated!"
BORDEAUX STILL KEEN ON MORELOSBordeaux are in negotiations with Rangers over their striker Alfredo Morelos, according to Sky sources.
It is understood Rangers rejected a initial bid from Bordeaux in excess of £3.75million.
Fenerbahce had a bid in the region of £2.6m turned down for Morelos last month.
MAGUIRE CLOSE TO NEW CONTRACTHarry Maguire is close to signing a new contract at Leicester City worth £75,000 a week, according to the Daily Telegraph.
The England defender was heavily linked with a move to Manchester United during the summer, but he remained at the King Power Stadium.
It is reported that he is now in advanced talks over improved terms with the Foxes.
ROBERTS JOINS GIRONAManchester City have sent 21-year-old winger Patrick Roberts on loan to La Liga club Girona.
Roberts has spent the past two-and-a-half years at Celtic, winning seven trophies in his time in Scotland.
The England youth international was plagued by injuries last season, limiting him to eight appearances in the Scottish Premiership.
BOWYER EYES FURTHER ADDITIONSCharlton Athletic manager Lee Bowyer is hopeful of strengthening his squad further with one more loan signing before the close of the transfer window.
The Addicks bolstered their numbers with the loan arrival of Arsenal midfielder Krystian Bielik on Thursday, and Bowyer aims to dip back into the loan market before the deadline.
He said: "Yeah, we need at least one more, two would be a bonus but at the moment let's just take each step as it comes.
"In an ideal world we'd bring in another midfielder, that's definitely somewhere where we need strengthening because the demand that I'm asking of our midfielders, in and out of possession, we're going to need more cover than what we've got."
OXFORD TO STAY AT HAMMERSWest Ham midfielder Reece Oxford has been linked with another loan spell at Borussia Monchengladbach, but the versatile 19-year-old will form part of his club's plans this term.
Manager Manuel Pellegrini said: "When we built up a squad we knew that some players had to go out, especially young players who need to play. They knew from the beginning they would go out on loan.
"The squad is the squad I want for the season. I don't think any other players are going out at the moment."
BONY TO LEAVE SWANS?Swansea boss Graham Potter says Wilfried Bony's future at Swansea remains undecided as the striker recovers from injury.
The Ivorian has not enjoyed the same same success in his second spell as he did in his first, when he scored 25 league goals in 54 appearances.
He managed to score just twice in 15 league games last season, which was cut short by an anterior cruciate ligament injury in February.
Potter said: "It's nice to have someone like him around, but we know the situation on the restructuring of the squad and he is aware of that too.
"It will depend on how his rehabilitation goes but he is getting closer and closer. I imagine we’ll see him in the group soon so it’s a case of seeing from there."
HURST GIVES DOZZELL UPDATEIpswich Town manager Paul Hurst is keen to keep Andre Dozzell this season at Portman Road, but concedes the player's return from a cruciate ligament injury means he might face a 'frustrating period.'
Dozzell missed the entire of last campaign following the setback on the opening day, and a temporary move has been discussed.
Hurst told the East Anglian Daily Times: “Our suggestion is probably that it’s best for him to stay here where he’s under our eyes and can get the attention we feel he requires.
“Andre is desperate to play football and I fully understand that – I’d much rather have someone like that rather than someone who says ‘I’ll just stay here and have the easy life’.
“But it’s for him and what’s best for Andre.”
MARTINA SET FOR STOKE LOANEverton defender Cuco Martina is set to join Stoke City on a season long loan, according to Sky sources.
Martina made 21 Premier League appearances for Everton last season having joined on a three-year deal from Southampton.
BRANDS: MORE PLAYERS COULD LEAVEEverton could offload more players before the European transfer window closes, according to the club's sporting director Marcel Brands.
Brands has assured supporters that Marco Silva's key players will not be leaving the club, but that those on the fringes of the first team may be loaned or sold to streamline the squad.
When asked in an interview with talkSPORT if more players could leave Goodison Park before the August 31 deadline, he said: “Yeah, it’s possible.
“I’m still busy with a few things.You never know, there still can be something happening in our squad.”
MOWBRAY HOPEFUL ON ARRIVALShttps://twitter.com/Rovers/status/1030073942663299072
SOYUNCU ARRIVING TONIGHTNew Leicester signing Caglar Soynucu will be landing in the UK this evening, but will not be featuring for a few weeks yet, according to manager Claude Puel.
LOAN FOR PETERShttps://twitter.com/WFCOfficial/status/1030077979341344768
ZINCHENKO TO SPAIN?Manchester City midfielder Oleksandr Zinchenko is in talks with La Liga sides Real Betis and Girona over a possible transfer, according to Mundo Deportivo.
Zinchenko's €18m (£16.1m) move to Wolves fell through last week and agent Poere Guardiola has been exploring options in Spain, although both clubs are likely to only propose a loan switch.
CHALOBAH TARGETS CHELSEA FUTURETrevoh Chalobah is targeting a future at Chelsea, despite his latest loan stint at Ipswich Town...
MARSEILLE EYE DEMBELEMarseille are preparing a €15m (£13.4m) offer for Celtic striker Moussa Dembele after the anticipated transfer of Mario Balotelli fell through, according to L'Equipe.
France U21 international Dembele is under contract until 2020 but Marseille hope to take advantage of Celtic's exit from the Champions League. Valencia striker Simone Zaza is another option for the Ligue 1 club.
PELLEGRINI: NO YAYA MOVEWest Ham manager Manuel Pellegrini has ruled out an imminent move for Yaya Toure.
The Hammers have been linked with veteran midfielder Toure, with whom Pellegrini won the Premier League at Manchester City.
However, Pellegrini said: "Yaya Toure is a good player, he will always be a good player, but for the moment he is not for West Ham. For the moment, the squad is complete."
LATEST WHISPERSHere are the latest transfer rumours from our friends at Football Whispers...
REID SIGNS FOR CHESTERFIELDChesterfield have announced the signing of Kyel Reid until the end of the season.
The winger has been a free agent since being released by Coventry at the end of the last campaign.
LEVEIN WANTS DEFENDERCraig Levein has confirmed he will attempt to add to his Hearts squad following Christophe Berra’s injury which will see him sidelined for six months.
“Yes. I’m working on that (bringing in another defender) now," he told the club's official website. “I’ll probably need another centre-half for the season, by the time Christophe gets himself back and up to full speed.
“There’s every chance we’ll be looking for a player to come in for the year. The situation is not desperate. Aaron came on and did very well against Celtic. He’ll be involved on Saturday."
‘THANKS FOR KEEPING GRIEZMANN’Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa has thanks the club’s hierarchy for their efforts in the summer transfer window – which is still ongoing – including keeping Antoine Griezmann at the club.
"Atletico continue to grow, not just on the pitch but off it too and you have to thank the people who run the club for bringing important players in and for keeping Griezmann," he told reporters.
"If we keep working so hard on and off the pitch we will continue to grow as we have in the last six years."
JAASKELAINEN ON LOANNot Jussi, but his son, Will Jaaskelainen, has gone out on loan from Crewe Alexandra.
BENTO TO BE NAMED KOREA COACHFormer Portugal boss Paulo Bento will be unveiled as South Korea's new coach on Friday, the Yonhap news agency reports.
Bento took the Portuguese reins in 2010 after four seasons in charge of Sporting Lisbon and guided the national side to the Euro 2012 semi-finals, but was sacked two years later after an ignominious home defeat to Albania.
He later had stints in charge of Brazil's Cruzeiro and Olympiakos in Greece, and was appointed coach of Chinese Super League club Chongqing Lifan in December last year.
The CSL side sacked him last month after he failed to improve the side's fortunes.
WATCH: 'NO JOSE-POGBA RIFT'Manchester United have rubbished reports that Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba have had a bust-up.
‘I WASN’T WRONG ABOUT ATLETI’Atletico Madrid forward Antoine Griezmann has said his side's 4-2 win over Real Madrid to win the UEFA Super Cup on Wednesday vindicates his decision to reject a move to Barcelona and remain with Diego Simeone's side.
The France striker was close to joining double winners Barca for €100m (£89.5m) at the end of last season but chose to stay at Atletico.
"I stayed because I could see they were building a great project here, I had confidence in this club and in Simeone, and today we saw that I was not wrong," Griezmann told reporters.
"It was our first game back and we worked really hard and put in a huge effort and we have to continue like this because we are a great group."
PSG SIGN KEHRERYoung German defender Thilo Kehrer has completed his move to Paris Saint-Germain, signing a five-year contract, the French champions have announced.
Schalke announced on Sunday that they had agreed to sell the 21-year-old to PSG for €37m (£33.1m).
Kehrer was part of the Germany team which won the U21 Euros last month and played 27 Bundesliga matches last year for Schalke. He becomes PSG's second signing of the summer after veteran Italian goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.
OSPINA ARRIVES FOR MEDICALDavid Ospina has arrived for his medical at Villa Stuart in Rome ahead of his move to Serie A side Napoli.
The current Arsenal goalkeeper is going to sign a season-long loan deal believed to be worth €1m (£895,240) with an option to buy.
CHARLTON LOAN FOR BIELIKCharlton Athletic have signed Krystian Bielik on a season-long loan deal from Arsenal.
The 20-year-old is Lee Bowyer’s fourth signing of the summer and someone who Charlton have been pursuing for nearly a month. He played 10 games in the Sky Bet Championship with Birmingham City in the 2016/17 season.
'I WANT TO GIVE MY BEST'Steven Nzonzi has given his first interview since joining Roma from Sevilla, and says he wants to give his best to the Serie A club.
He told the club's official website: "I am very happy and satisfied to be here and to be a new player of Roma. I always want to learn, I always want to improve myself: this is the most important thing for a player.
"The age does not count, what counts is always giving the best of oneself and working hard. I hope to give my contribution to the team also in terms of experience.
"Monchi took me to Seville. He helped me a lot during my stay in Seville. There is great mutual respect between us, I am very happy to be able to work with him again ".
SAIVET TO COMPLETE MOVENewcastle midfielder Henri Saivet will complete his season-long loan to Bursaspor today.
The Senegal midfielder will train with his new team mates after undergoing a medical this morning. Saivet spent last season on loan at fellow Turkish side Sivasspor.
He is not part of Rafa Benitez’s plans, but still has three years left on his Newcastle contract.
'RONALDO LOSS NO EXCUSE'Real Madrid cannot use the loss of Cristiano Ronaldo as an excuse for underachieving this season, midfielder Casemiro said after losing the UEFA Super Cup 4-2 to Atletico Madrid.
"Of course we miss Cristiano, but that's in the past now," Casemiro told reporters. "We cannot talk about Cristiano to cover things up, because any team would miss Cristiano. We are upset about losing a trophy but this is just the start. We have total confidence in our coach and giving excuses is not what Real Madrid do."
Real have not yet signed a replacement for the man who scored 451 goals and led them to four Champions League titles in the last five seasons.
Casemiro, however, said the loss to Atletico did not mean his side had to go out and make urgent signings, adding: "One result doesn't mean we have a better or worse squad, those in charge of the club will decide whether or not we need more signings."
LAFFERTY TALKS 'ONGOING'Talks over Kyle Lafferty's potential move to Rangers remain ongoing, according to Hearts manager Craig Levein.
Rangers boss Steven Gerrard reported progress in the situation on Wednesday after Hearts rejected an initial £200,000 offer three weeks ago.
"We're still speaking to Rangers about the situation," Levein said. "I don't want to go into any details. He seems happy enough. I've not had any problems with him. He certainly looked to be smiling on Saturday anyway, that's for sure.
"We're in discussions all the time. Obviously the situation is not of our making and we'll see what happens. There's no point in me going over any details. Things are ongoing. It's not inevitable."
STAGS TRANSFER UPDATEShttps://twitter.com/mansfieldtownfc/status/1030014484092514304
RLC AIMS FOR MIDFIELD SPOTChelsea midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek is hoping to make the advanced third-man midfield spot his own under Maurizio Sarri.
“I’ve played in a few positions, mostly on the left of midfield [at Palace] last season,” he told Chelsea’s official website.
“Playing in a 4-3-3 in an attacking midfield position is kind of my position really, my suited position, so hopefully I can bring my best football to the team.
“The boys are working really hard trying to understand how the boss wants us to play, on and off the ball, and it will only get better."
BARTON TARGETS LEFT-BACKhttps://twitter.com/ftfc/status/1030008804547674112
WATCH: ELYOUNOUSSI FLATTERED BY INTERESTMohamed Elyounoussi joined Southampton in June after the club had tracked him for six years.
NDOYE RETURNS TO ANGERSBirmingham midfielder Cheikh Ndoye has returned to Angers on a season-long loan.
It is return to his former club for the 32-year-old Senegalese international who left Angers at the end of the 2016/17 campaign at the conclusion of his contract
Ndoye was signed by Blues in July 2017 under the management of former boss Harry Redknapp and has amassed 42 appearances for Blues. He has figured in both of Birmingham's Sky Bet Championship matches so far this season.
'WE HAD TO PAY A LITTLE MORE'Everton sporting director Marcel Brands admits the club paid over the odds for Richarlison.
"We thought it would be a very difficult one because of the history of the clubs," the Dutchman told The Guardian.
"We were both convinced about him [but] I think with the situation with Watford, we had to pay a little bit more. I think maybe the market value was a little bit lower but, at the end, we are happy with him.
"We think he can be very special. He has a lot of speed, the capability to work; he is strong, he is tall. There are a lot of qualities for all the competitions in Europe. They are important qualities."
NEWCASTLE BUCKING TRANSFER TRENDIt has been a week since the transfer window closed with 124 players transferring in to Premier League clubs at a combined cost of £1.24bn - and with the European window still open there could be even more big-money moves to come.
In total, 11 of the 20 Premier League clubs broke their transfer record this summer, while seven more have set a new benchmark over the past two years. However, Newcastle are one of the club bucking this trend.
Head HERE to read how...
ALDERWEIRELD TO BAYERN?Toby Alderweireld could be offered an immediate route out of Tottenham by Bayern Munich, according to The Mirror.
He is being eyed as a replacement for Jerome Boateng, who looks set for a move to PSG.
WATCH: ROONEY STARS AGAINWayne Rooney is denied a sizzling hat-trick by the crossbar as the DC United striker stars again on the MLS stage.
Hit play to watch...
POGBA 'HAS HEART SET' ON BARCAAccording to the Daily Mail, Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has his heart set on pushing through a transfer to Barcelona.
The World Cup winner had reportedly wanted a move to Spain before returning to Old Trafford, but Barcelona and Real Madrid could not be tempted at the time.
MAGIC BACK FOR CAZORLA?“He interprets football as Mozart plays music, Picasso paints or Leonardo da Vinci creates a sculpture. He is a genius.”
Santi Cazorla has been earning positive reviews in pre-season, but after numerous surgeries and almost losing a foot, will he bring the magic back to Villarreal?
Here, James Walker-Roberts takes a look…
- Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba has his heart set on pushing through a transfer to Barcelona. (Daily Mail)
- Jose Mourinho and Paul Pogba's relationship has hit a new low after an extraordinary bust-up. (The Sun)
- Everton sporting director Marcel Brands admits the club paid over the odds for Richarlison. (The Guardian)
- Toby Alderweireld could be offered an immediate route out of Tottenham by Bayern Munich. (Daily Mirror)
- Kyle Lafferty is edging closer to a return to Rangers - as they knocked back a Bordeaux bid for Alfredo Morelos. (The Scottish Sun)
GOOD MORNING!Hello and welcome to another day on the Transfer Centre. The European window closes in just over two weeks and we'll have all the latest right here.
First up, Paper Talk!
Weekly Transfer Thread & Discussion - Week 30, 2015
The Mercato opened on Tuesday 9th of June at midnight.
It will close on Monday 31st of August.What do you guys think I should improve in those threads? Comment :-)
- Benjamin Stambouli (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Official News on PSG.fr, PSG signed the 24 years old midfielder for 5 years.
- Nasser: "France will find a player who displayed lot of promises when he played in Ligue 1".
- The transfer was estimated at 8-9 Million and wages at 2.88 Million per year.
- Stambouli gets number #4, see his profile on PSG.fr.
- First interview.
- Kevin Trapp (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- Official News on PSG.fr, PSG signed the german 25 years old goal keeper for 5 years.
- The transfer was estimated at 8-10 Million and wages at 5 Million per year.
- Kevin Trapp in Numbers: 114 Bundesliga games, 3.7 saves on average.
- Blanc statement (in French).
- Kevin gets number #16, see his Profile on PSG.fr.
- First interview, his french is decent!
- Serge Aurier (Toulouse FC)
- Official News on PSG.fr, the club triggered his option to buy estimated between 10-12 million.
- His wages would be the same as last year 3 million per year.
- Javier Pastore (Contract Extension)
- Lucas Moura (Contract Extension)
- Jordan Ikoko (Loan to RC Lens)
- Ikoko announced on his twitter his loan to RC Lens in Ligue 2 next season.
- Romain Habran (Loan to Stade Lavallois)
- Official statement on PSG.fr, confirming the loan and also that Habran has a contract with PSG until 2018.
- Habran announced on Twitter, his loan to Stade Lavallois.
- Stade Lavallois wrote an official statement explaining the loan for next season.
- The Ligue 2 club already posted a detailed profile of Habran on their website.
- Here are pictures of Habran with his #9 of Stade Lavallois.
- Yohan Cabaye (Crystal Palace)
- Official statement from PSG
- Official statement from Crystal Palace
- He signed a three years contract with the Premier League club.
- He was making €5.04m every year for PSG which is basically what Trapp is making next season.
- Record fee beated for Crystal Palace with 14 million and 4 million of bonuses.
- Crystal Palace twitter
- Alphonse Aréola (Loan to Villarreal CF)
- Villarreal confirms that Aréola will join them for a one year loan.
- Sadly, Villarreal also bought another experimented keeper who is 30 years old.
- PSG statement confirming there is no buying option, (AS & Marca articles).
- The main keeper Sergio Asenjo is actually injured for a few months.
- Villarreal CF will play in the Europa League next season.
- Zoumana Camara (Joins PSG Management staff)
- Romuald Lacazette (TSV 1860 München)
- TSV 1860, announced on their website that the central midfielder trained with PSG had signed a 2 years contract with Munich.
- Romuald is the cousin of Alexandre, he was in end of contract and now signed with a club of Bundesliga 2.
- Thomas Martin (Chambly)
- Le Parisien news about the transfer.
- Player from PSG's reserve team who signed with Chambly a club in National French League (3rd division).
- Angel Di Maria (Manchester United)
- 26th July: According to BBC, Van Gaal confirmed Di Maria was not on the United plane to the US tour and he claims to don't know why.
- 25th July: According to Lequipe, United will transfer Di Maria to PSG for 63 Million (with no bonuses included). The contract with the player is still negotiated (between 4 and 5 years). Di Maria should be in New York Red Bull facilities on Monday to do his medical (like Stambouli did earlier this week).
- 24th July: According to the DailyMirror, a transfer of 64,8 Million has been agreed.
- 24th July: According to Football365, an agreement has been found with United for 65 million plus 7 million of potential bonuses. A 5 years contract with wages would be around 13.52 million per year then to add primes/bonuses.
- 23th July: According to France Football, Di Maria's transfer is immediate, for 65 Million. He would join his new Parisian teammates on Friday/Saturday.
- 23th July: According to RMC, PSG is waiting for an answer from United after a 65 million offer. A contract of 4 years with 10.5 million/year in wages is discussed.
- 22th July: According to Nabil Djellit journalist for FootballFrance and L'équipe21, a transfer around 65 Million should be done. Di Maria presented on Friday.
- 22th July: According to the Mirror, Di Maria is not expected to play again for United.
- 22th July: According to a Manchester Evening News journalist, LVG raise questions on Di Maria's future.
- 22th July: According to LeParisien, Di Maria transfer should be over 60 Million, basically reporting what the english medias reported yesterday. The transfer should be done at the end of July since Di Maria is actually in holidays.
- 22th July: According to The Telegraph, PSG would offer 64 million to get the Argentinian player.
- 22th July: According to The Times, ADM moves closer to a transfer to PSG for a 72 Million transfer.
- 21th July: According to Daily Express, PSG is offering a 75 million transfer to United. The express mentions also that Di Maria is asking for 12.5 million-a-year (This was the most United biased article I have read so far). Interesting that this UK tabloid reports United bought Di Maria for 59.7 million pounds which in the current €/£ change is 85.7 million euros...
- 20th July: According to RMC, Létang is in Manchester this monday to negotiate Di Maria transfer.
- 20th July: According to The Independent, Di Maria wants to leave United.
- 20th July: According to Canal Supporters, Létang would be in Manchester to negotiate the transfer of Di Maria.
- William Carvalho (Sporting Lisbon)
- 25th July: According to O Jogo, PSG accelerated in this transfer, an amount of 45 million is talked. William would be bought first for 35 million and then possibly 10 more million of bonuses would go to Sporting. Which would make Carvalho the most profitable transfer for Sporting, after Nani who left for United for 25.5 million. Currently William is injured with a fractured tibia for the next two months.
- 24th July: According to O Jogo, Sporting expect a 35 million with 10 million in bonuses for a transfer of the 23 years old defensive midfielder.
- 23th July: According to Diario de Noticias, Carvalho would be the priority for PSG to replace Motta.
- 22th July: According to Di Marzio, PSG is interested into signing the actually injured defensive midfielder. Carvalho is 23 years old, is estimated around 30 Million and his agent is Jorge Mendes.
- Guilherme Siqueira (Atlético Madrid)
- 23th July: According to InsideSpanishFootball, PSG offered 9 million to acquire the Brazilian midfielder. An exchange with Motta could happen.
- Sessi D’Almeida (Girondins Bordeaux)
- Sofien Abderrahmane (GS Consolat Marseille)
- 22th July: According to @TitisduPSG, "Abder" an attacking midfielder will join the reserve team next season. He was formed with AS Cannes and would be in trials at PSG this week.
- Kevin De Bruyne (VfL Wolfsburg)
- 21th July: According to Canal Supporters, Javier Garcia Sanz president of Wolfsburg's club announced KDB is in contract until 2019 and that they were not a selling club.
- Alex Telles (Galatasaray)
- 21th July: According to Fanatik.com.tr, Telles's agent Fernando Otto explained neither him or Galatasaray received a formal offer for the player and that Telles will keep playing for Galatasaray next season.
- 20th July: According to Takvim, 2 PSG representatives are expected in Istanbul later this week to negotiate a deal for Galatasaray's Alex Telles.
- 20th July: According to HaberTurk, Telles said "If the two clubs agree, I would like to play for Paris Saint-Germain".
- Benjamin Stambouli (Tottenham)
- 20th July: According to LeParisien, Stambouli will join us today and should be ready to play against Fiorentina.
- Jordan Ikoko (Loan to RC Lens)
- 22th July: According to Léquipe, Jordan should join Antoine Kombouaré (ex-PSG manager) in Ligue 2 with Lens. Loaned to le Havre last season, Ikoko might stay in Ligue 2 another season. This 21 years old Right Back is still contracted with PSG until 2017.
- Lucas Digne (Liverpool FC)
- 22th July: According to The Daily Mail, Brendan Rodgers would be interested into filling his squad with the french Left back.
- 22th July: According to Léquipe, Digne might stay this season with PSG. He didn't receive offers from other clubs yet.
- 20th July: According to Laurent Blanc in press conference, Digne asked to be allowed to leave the club.
- Romain Habran (Loan to Lille OSC/Stade Lavallois)
- Youssouf Sabaly (Girondins Bordeaux, FC Nantes)
- 21th July: According to L'équipe, Sabaly would be interesting for Bordeaux. Their previous Right Back Mariano just signed with Sevilla.
- Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (Loan to AS Saint-Etienne, Eintracht Frankfurt, Mainz 05, Swansea, Watford)
- 25th July: According to LeParisien, two clubs from Premier League would be interested into Loaning Bahebeck without option to buy: Swansea and Watford. Also Eintracht Frankfurt and Mainz 05 in Bundesliga are interested into our french player. Bahebeck should be loaned next season.
- 20th July: According to LeParisien, Bahebeck could be loan to Saint-Etienne next season. His salary 0.9 Million/year is slowing down the situation apparently.
- Thiago Motta (Undisclosed)
- 24th July: According to LeParisien, situation is not changed.
- 20th July: According to Thiago's agent, Motta participated in training but not in the public area.
- 20th July: According to Léquipe, Motta won't play against Fiorentina.
- 20th July: According to LeParisien, Thiago Motta is not training with the group anymore. He would be waiting for Olivier Létang to meet him in the US (Létang actually still in France to negotiate the arrival of Di Maria).
- Adrien Rabiot (Juventus)
- 21th July: According to CalcioMercato.com, Juventus would be interested to replace Vidal by recruiting Rabiot. PSG wants 30 Million to release the young midfielder which should scare most clubs for a transfer.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović (Manchester United)
- 25th July: Zlatan's interview with ESPN, explaining he is happy and staying in Paris.
- 23th July: According to MilanNews, who interviewed Jennifer Wegerup a swedish journalist who is following Zlatan and working for Aftonblådet/Expressen, Ibra is well in the Tour in the US.
- 21th July: According to DailyStar, Zlatan would be the striker secret signing of United this summer.
- 21th July: According to L'équipe, Zlatan told his teammates: "He is very motivated and wants to do one last great season with PSG".
Loaned out players to return
- Romain Habran (Loaned to FC Sochaux)
- Habran was loaned to Sochaux between 2014 and 2015.
- His contract with PSG is up till 2016.
- He should join the main squad season 2015-2016.
- Hervin Ongenda (Loaned to SC Bastia)
- Ongenda was loaned to Bastia between 2014 and 2015.
- He should join the main squad season 2015-2016.
- Alphonse Aréola (Loaned to SC Bastia)
- Aréola was loaned to Bastia between 2014 and 2015.
- His contract with PSG is up till 2019.
- He will be loaned for one year to Villarreal.
- Youssouf Sabaly (Loaned to Evian TG)
- L'équipe is announcing his promotion to the first team.
- Sabaly was loaned to Evian between 2013 and 2015.
- The 22 years old Right Back had two solid years with Evian and should joins the PSG pro squad.
- His contract with PSG is up till 2018.
- His future is uncertain and there is a possibility he might get loaned or sold this summer.
Loaned in players to leaveThere shouldn't be any this season.
The only loanee we had in the squad was Aurier and we already triggered his buy option.