[email protected] Partition Recovery restores deleted and damaged
Simplifying your search will return more results from the database. Acronis Disk Director is a disk and partition management tool. Copy Download Link (paste this to your browser) Comments. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. Download Dead Disk Doctor Plus with crack any one of the two hyperlinks.
Crack download Free Any Data Recovery 220.127.116.11 for Windows
Download Dead Disc Doctor 1.32 for free. This version was based on the kernel from version 7.03. Download - Free download - Games & Mods why not try here. SeaTools for Windows should run. Download the latest version of Dead Disk Doctor for Windows.
Keygen download OBD-II Software for Free
Download dead disk doctor windows, dead disk doctor windows, dead disk doctor windows download free. Dead Disk Doctor Plus 1.26 Multilingual Dead Disk Doctor – allows copying files from scratched or damaged CD, DVD disks, unreadable Floppy and Hard Drives or other media. Download [email protected] Partition Recovery Freeware. Omnisphere 2020 Crack is a far-reaching program suite for various wave structures and capacities. It has many new and advanced functions.
Software: Minitab 16 v16.2.1 Full Mediafire Patch Crack
The third season of The Walking Dead, an American post-apocalyptic horror television series on AMC, premiered on October 14, 2020, and concluded on March 31, 2020, consisting of 16 episodes. Once the disc in question has been inserted, the software will start a total scan. Doctor - Search results. Similar help and support threads Thread: Forum: External hard disk not initialized (case 2: unknown/) Hello, I'm a doctor, I have some idea about these things but I don't wanto loose my data, so help needed. Share Dead Disk Doctor with your friends Blog.
- Dead Disk Doctor 1 32 Keygen 20l
- Arax Disk Doctor Data Recovery Full (arax disk doctor data
- Download The House of the Dead (Windows) - My Abandonware
- Dead Island Riptide - Repack - 2.32 GB - Download Full
- Download free Dead Disk Doctor 1.32
Serial key alternative MBR Repair Software for Partition Table Doctor
DOWNLOAD Dead Disk Doctor 1.32 + Crack Keygen PATCH https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=658. Just like a hard drive, your registry ends up full of gaps as it grows and changes. RedBear December 17, / Version: Dead Disk Doctor. For activation on 32-bit system and Power PC. It replaces lost data with random bytes reading files by expandable blocks.
Repair and Restore Dead/Not Working/Failed SSD
Normally, hard disk repair tools are there to help average users to protect as well as repair issues on their hard disks. Jaleco aims to offer downloads free of viruses and malware. Dead disk doctor 1 32 keygen. Download MBR repair tool for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Windows Server 2020, 2020, 2020, 2020. Download the appropriate chip utility.
- Disk Doctor - CNET Download
- Dead Disk Doctor Portable
- Software torrents mode: Dead Disk Doctor 1.32
- Geek Prank Windows XP and Other Online Pranks
- Dead Disk Doctor 1.32
- Dead Disk Doctor 1.32 for Windows
- Dead Disk Doctor (free) download Windows version
|1||Digital Photo Recovery Utility - Disk Doctors||73%|
|2||Dead Disk Doctor 1.32 serials & keys||42%|
|3||Dead Disc Doctor 1 32 Keygen Photoshop||65%|
|4||UPDATED Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch at Fallout3 Nexus||99%|
|5||Dead Disc Doctor (free version) download for PC||49%|
|6||CracksNet former CrackZone - crack, serial key generator||77%|
|7||Download dead disk doctor free (windows)||20%|
|8||6+ Best USB Drive Repair Software Free Download for||79%|
|9||Check Hard Disk for Bad Sectors||81%|
Yep! Download - Simple & Fast Downloads of the Latest
I wanted to extend my ultimate gratitude and thanks to you and your team. 5 Bootable Windows PE ISO To Boot, Recover And Repair Windows https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=673. Included both 64-bit and 32-bit versions; Bug fixes and GUI tweaks; Disk Editor for Linux version is now available for download! For Seagate Hard Disk Only ] SeaTools for Windows is a comprehensive, easy to use diagnostic tool that helps you quickly determine the condition of the disk drive in your external hard drive, desktop or notebook computer. Victoria for Windows is designed for diagnostics, research, speed testing and minor repair of hard drives (HDD), SSD drives, memory cards, and any other drives in the Windows operating system.
SanDisk USB Repair Tool Free Download for Windows 10, 8, 7
Kirkman, Glen Mazzara. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 16. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Serials in the database: Added today: 0 Added within the last week: 2 Top uploaders are: [Ghosty] [fox] [Ahmed] [Gips] Recent serials rating is: % Overall average rating is: %. [Free] USB Repair Tool to Repair Flash Drive and Recover Data https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=669. Disk Doctor Boot Freeware - Free Download Disk Doctor Boot get redirected here.
Dead Disk Doctor v1.32 Plus crack or keygen - download it here
Download Dead Disk Doctor Plus 1.28 click this over here now. Norton won't defrag the drive and tells me to run Disk Doctor. Here are the Dead by Daylight System Requirements (Minimum). This software has powerful scan system which detect your lost or missing data. Restore Windows system, hard disk, partition, after computer crash without reinstalling Windows OS.
"Give me the number if you can find it"-Operator, Jim Croce
I have recorded every number I could find visibly or audibly for every episode. I did not record "how many times x happened" or count numbers of objects (unless they were really obvious) nor did I mark the timing on each incident so this may be incomplete but I haven't seen this posted before. I know u/jacksoncari posted some meaning behind numbers (amazing!) but I am looking for patterns.
Notes if you decide to use this:
- All numbers I found are in order from S1E1-S2E8.
- Dates and times (including clocks, phones, watches and computer screens)
- Addresses and license plates (including some inconsistencies)
- Songs in the Soundtrack and Film references with numbers. (Yeah, I went *there*) but it’s incomplete.
- Random numbers and stretches with things like "second", "half" etc... (included some really obscure shit and long walks, but just in case...)
- Patterns? not yet-I have not analyzed anything...I NEED YOUR HELP!
"Blink twice if you can hear me"-nurse
Prairie has been in the hospital for 3 days.
Prairie's hospital room is #405, inside the room it says 405A on the wall.
Hard to read time behind Nancy as she enters the room? Can anyone see it?
"She was 7 years ago she was blind"-Abel
"I was present for all of it. 7 years, 3 months, 11 days."-Prairie
Coupons on the bulletin board in Nancy's office: Avocados are 5 for $5, something is 2 for $4 and some meat for $2.99
Steve's parents wouldn't let him go out for "like 3 years".
Reporter on TV "Of those, more than 200,000 are abducted by family members. Only an estimated 115 are the victims of kidnapping cases like Elizabeth Smart's."
Clock in dining room reads 4:45.
French's jersey number is 21.
The Choral Room at Lincoln is #273
"I try to imagine you at his age, 16, 17"-OA about Homer
Prairie's laptop shows Tuesday 10:08 AM, July 17 when looking at the Asheville video which has 3,401 views (NOTE: THIS IS THE ONLY TIME A DATE IS SHOWN ON A COMPUTER)
"I need 5 people" -OA to Steve
Johnson car license plate 85L 3SGR
Number on mailbox that I can't make out but address given later.
"you can save 40-50%" off at the store.
Many equations on BBA's chalkboard- hope to compare to Michelle's equations
"What was your 1st reason? Steve is your 1st reason." -OA to BBA
"Cast of 2... over many dimensions"-OA
Homer's jersey number is 7.
Homer video is dated 11/2/2007 from channel 10 news and has 11, 492 views
Homer was in a coma for 1 year.
Steve's gym locker is 309
"listen, I need 5 people and I need them tonight."-OA
"midnight, 5 people, you gave me your word."-OA
"Your son is 17, not 7"-Nancy to Ms. Winchell
Video of OA's eye 0:05:32, 55 mins/207 mins
BBA is making a math quiz on Pi, The Golden Ratio, Euler's Number and the square root of 3
Prairie's video was filmed February 9, 2016, has 5 views
French is studying math for the SAT in the Olive Gardner
Prairie gets discouraged at 12:20 am
Hey you want to drink a 40?-Steve to dog
"Yo, keep the 40"-Steve
"I need at least 5, I told you."-OA
"We are 5."-Steve
"I need to leave something behind...And it only works if there are 5."-OA
"I was born in Russia in 1987."
The snow was 7 feet high.
"I was always first." (to be picked up by the bus)
"They all died. Every single one of them"-OA
Nina's watch says 1:25-1:30?
"I could find you in a million violins. With 1 note, maybe 3."-Roman
Nina's watch shows 1 pm at the dean's door
Clock behind Zoya in her house shows 8:35
Nina's watch shows 4:00, downstairs shows 3:00 (I think)
Clock on Psychiatrist desk shows 10:20
"1, 2, 3" Nancy rinsing Prairie's hair
"I was medicated for 13 years"-Prairie
21 wax candles on dream cake
"I turned 21 today"-Prairie
She can have 1 hour to walk at night- Abel
French's phone shows 8:03 AM when he's at his locker
"It's from 1995"- pic of bridge crash on French's phone. There is a countdown from 5 in the top right corner then transition to next photo.
The message is from 1ostboy
Clock on Gilcrest desk is 8:05 AM
The calendar in Gilcrest desk says 10
Football player numbers on the wall 2, 5, 8, 32, 41,... 6, but there are more
On the wall at the subway station is the number 933.
I remember my 1st coffee.-Hap
"Ketchup at midnight, mustard at 4 mayo at 8."
"I'm working with 3 [NDEs] right now."-Hap to Prairie
This can make a heartbeat audible at 500 ft.
Clock behind Prairie phone call is 4:30 (when Jim Croce is playing)
"2 sets of stairs, first one is the easy one."-walking down to the basement
I spent 8 months with that family-Pat
15 weeks on the NYT best seller list- referring to Jaime's abduction book
Pat has been vegan for 5 years
5 slices of pizza in the box
"8 when he was abducted, 15 when he returned" (Jaime)
Homer says he was taken "like a year and 36 days ago "= 401 days?
HAP will give Homer 500 bucks for the study
Mandy was 2 months pregnant
French: "I'm not 12 anymore" to Steve
7:44 AM BBA checks phone
BBA's classroom is 173
Hap code is 4 numbers?
Zip code on envelope is 12213
There was a 2 lane highway
We cant be more than 4 hours away from NYC, maybe 5
4 of us are being held captive
We are held 4-5 hours from NYC
He had to refuel plane twice
Rachel's brother's address 3512 Mapleton Ft. Wayne, IN
Prairie's address 189 Mill Pond Claude, MI
"It's probably 8,000 feet underground."
"All 5 of you will need to work together as 1 to avert a great evil."-Khatun
"There are only 4 of us."
Prairie had no pulse for 7 minutes.
"You, blind; have done all 3." Hap to Prairie
Jesse's house is 52.
Hang with the blind girl for the 4th time?-Ally
Rod's office is 303
Theo left BBA $50,000
He was my twin (2)
There are 2 1000 piece puzzles and 550 piece on top of cabinet in Theo's room
Jesse says his mom would be 45 and his dad would be ~47
Scott says "I will see the 3 of you on the other side"
"Girls pass out in like 5 minutes"-Steve
HAPs watch shows 11:35 when he is prepping Homer
LOTS of numbers behind him in booth 15157, 14900, 0394 and 0600 are most prominent
"3 years passed" while trying to die awake
The discs in the booth are numbered
Homer runs into room 345 in his NDE.
Hap walks past a house in Cuba #460
4, 3, 2, 1, Homer and OA doing push ups. "10 more."
Scott's watch shows 2:08?
Visible numbers outside Rachel's cell: 1/4 or 9?. 20, IV
Numbers on front door keypad: 3 numbers or 4 entered?
On HAPs computer: Data disk 10.0.118.130
2014, 2015, 2016 Champs on the windows
"Cant imagine what the 5 of you have in common."-Gilcrest to French
There are two 15s, two 18s on Elias' game.
The game ends on the number 36.
"Michigan's economy is ranked 13th in the nation."-At French award dinner
French works 2 jobs
French's license plate 60X9LH
Lots of numbers on HAPs plane controls
Clock behind Homer in hotel says 6:30
"How many mines are there like that? What, a hundred?"-Homer to Hap
HAP: "Approximately 500,000"
They will find us in "Like 24 hours, no in like 12 hours"-Homer
Renata asks Homer how old he is: 22? 25?
"You said we needed 5, now we're 5."
"There are movements. 5 of them and you need 5 at least. 5 movements open a tunnel to another dimension."-Scott after resurrection
"I have the 3rd movement"-Scott
"I'm going to teach you the movements-all 5 of them."- OA to Crestwood FIVE
"Michelle is 15 years old"
2 years passed in captivity.
"Scott had given us the 3rd movement, Renata the 4th."-OA to C5
"We had to have all 5 movements"
"It had been 1 year since Renata got the 4th movement."
"Would we ever get the 5th?"
Maybe a year, a year and a half- how far away Leon says he is from the truth
"In the center, number 20" (when Leon asks HAP to check out the morgue)
We both need the 5th movement- HAP
1 of us will get it- OA
"Khatun, we need the 5th movement"
Homer talking about gardening "The 2nd year...The 3rd year we grow a special nettle plant that keeps the mites away."
EMPIRE OF LIGHT:
"Was it 1 of those dreams?"-Abel to Prairie
There are 6 tables reflected in the ceiling when Elias and Prairie are talking
"Then you're 21"-ER to Prairie
"The first time...The second time, I thought I solved the puzzle."
"It's been over an hour"-Nancy to Abel
Abel is reading Metal Floss and the number 500 is on the front cover
"You want to take us through the 2nd movement?"-OA to Stever
"Homer's movement, the 2nd movement..."-OA
Steve's dad "Had to shell out $5,000" to Miles' parents
BBA's fridge is 10 years old
Asheville vam plates 85I-Y76C
Speed limit is 50
"table for 3" at the Olive Garden
Prairie orders 5 cheese ziti
"How long did you 2 date?"-Nancy to Prairie
"...Like 4 months"
The number 115 is on the side of the Asheville van
"molestation is illegal in all 50 states"
"You were 10 feet away"
BBA gives the guys $50,000
Prairie's scars-"They are 2 notations of the 5 movements."
BBA's plates: D61 2HSC
"I have 5 people locked up in the basement"-Hap to Stan
They brought him [Scott] back 11 hours later.
"This man's wife is sick and you 2 are going to heal her."
Evelyn says 1 day will help 2 captive angels
The 5th movement...its always a matter of will.-Evelyn
I have the 5th movement- HAP
5% maybe 10% discount-Nancy about the hotel
A Scott Brown disappeared in 1995.
"I went 7 years without touching someone"- OA (but what about Hap? They touched?)
"Everyday for over 7 years"
"You know what 2nd hand trauma is?"-Elias
Amazon box says 1A5
On BBA's chalkboard: "Can you solve for x?"
-|3(2x-1)+x| = 2|x-2(5x+4) The chalkboard shows that Alfonso solved it.
There appears to be the number 5 in the driveway aerial shot.
Ambulance plates RXG N6A, top right CC5
ANGEL OF DEATH
7 hours 46 minutes earlier.
Numbers on Duke's boat I can't read
"2 weeks ago, it stops"-Michelle's messages + money
Grandma Vu's phone is at 41%
Messages from Michelle are at: 6:34 pm and the last one was at 10:10 am
GV's phone is now 90% (probably just continuity)
It is 2:23 pm on GV phone
Michelle's Ether is 29.482 or 31, 096 USD
"Most girls under 18 go missing over 72 hours are never found again or are found dead."-KW
Vietnamese family apartment is 213
Michelle gave the family $50, twice
Alleyway address is 658, next one is 66_?
"The House" number 9783
Equations in Michelle's hideout plus these numbers 3, 5, 8 in a box 29, 15, 35, 43, 37, 39, 27, 12, 51, 4, 90
The number 3 is circled next to 5, 7, 70
"What $100? More. $31, 000?"-After basketball game
Liam says that has seen a million versions of himself
"Be there by 10 am"-Detectives to KW
On the club door: Saturday, May 21st, $8, doors at 11
Gaming Tournament: 8:30 on 5.25.2016 $5 fee
Pod Blotz May 16, 2016, $7, 10 pm
8:25 when Karim is in the club
Michelle stopped going to big blue "A little over 2 weeks ago"
There are 5 levels: Level 1 is $50, Level 2, $500, Level 3 $5000
Level 4 is $50,000, Level 5 is $1 million
Numbers on Fola's phone 19976, 5791, 0002
5 letter word on the game
You only get 3 tries
Flights visible through phone BA411, VU411, QP522 I H744, RQ633
3 Wise Man
Ambulance in D1= RXG N6A, D2= 4049958, top right 305
How many fingers am I holding up? 4 fingers
The year is 2016
Nina's drivers license: 9P78001L
Address 4248 Washington Street Unit 9
San Francisco, CA
Bottom right 08222010
"Combative patient, 5150"-Nurse
Karim says that Michelle has $30K, no $36K not consistent with earlier #?
Address while walking: 125 Waverly Place
3symbol?3 while walking
$5,000 for the best low-cost panel, overnight 200 people working for him-about Ruskin
There are TWO Homer Roberts in Northern California! A man in his 60s in Sacramento.
Nina was age 8 when she was adopted. (That would make the baby ~20 years old at this time?)
They want to monitor you for another 14 days
you can volunteer yourself for a 14 day stay
Police plate 3Q449927
Car says #0917, then later same plate says #3252
70 degrees on the thermostat
Karim's plates: 4D0Q678
Ruskin Interview on phone: battery at 12%, 4383 views
"Those 5 kids in the Bay Area."
There are like thousands of kids playing.
Ruskin car license plate 5PCI147
I'll give you $400 to let me sub for 1 of your men tonight."
Iside CURI-Subject 2-056 on computer screen
The center of the blue light in CURI shows 04:19
Nina's room is 342
Dr. Roberts is a 3rd year resident
Scott is in room 348
The time on the Ferry Building is 5 pm or am
Homer had 56 minutes of REM sleep
Addresses behind 940 Duncan, 5160 Diamond Heights
Clock in HAPs office shows 10:15?
2 days after I left you
Paralysis kicks in after 11 minutes, the heart stops in 13 to 15.
Dr. Percy's watch shows 2:40?
Clock shows 8:45?
"5 of hearts- you'll fall in love 5 time"-Dreamers to Karim
Every night each of us has 4 maybe 5 dreams
Marla listens to Hundreds of them every night
Address on Karim's yellow shirt show 4157 Normal Avenue
Los Angeles, CA P phone # 741-8489
The game is at 7-thats 8 hours
We checked the camera the last 4 weeks
You're the only 2 we got going in and out
"I've been more of a prison guard for the past 2 months." -Dr. Roberts
She was MI-5
in 2010 Ruskin headhunted Marla Rhodes
14 days ago, she left CURI
She was audited in 2013
Calendula Books is at 7213 Bier Drive Grass Valley, CA 95945 (cross street is Third street)
Remember that we were together for 7 years- OA to Homer
I've got to get back to Oakland in like 3 hours-Karim
Delivery girl license plate 6PCI487
Nina Azarova 0073401
"My family immigrated to Miami when I was **12"-**Renata
I went through 20 of these [drones] before I got it right-Marla
The crows defend their nests with **numbers-**Marla
10, 20, 30 [crows] will unite
Karim had 5 years of field work in the FBI
Monopoly money in different amounts
"In Germany in the 1920s"-Dreams of Bloody Rivers
Over 400 dreams to process every day
Over a **few months-**patterns emerged
Last year in a weekly set of 2, 000 dreams 3 images emerged
There are millions of these things on their own
Karim's phone reads 4:43
The house address is 9783 Sutter
It's been 60 hours since Liam was in the house
He saw 47 selves
Buck's house is 44
Crewtwood 5 in a circle in opening credits
Speed limit is 45 as Steve drives
Time on Bucks phone is 9:58, battery is 78%
Angie's address is 10629 West Payne Court
There are people saying you should have been shot the second you stood up
Prairie's funeral program shows 1987-2016
BBA is watching Wheel of Fortune and Pat Sajak says "there are 6 of them" and then "**$4, 200"...**Don't let the cat out of the bag
Are there any numbers on the map?
French's phone shows 1:07 pm
Jesse's meditation app "over the course of the last 18 hours of so" I USE THIS ONE! It's very helpful!
"We move in 2 days"- Ms. Vu
Gary is like 2 hours away
The hotel pool is 5',15"
Truck parked outside pool shows 5 on the top in reference to the flavors?
Goodwill closes at 5
"You 2 are made for eachother" about Steve and Jesse
French's phone is at 58%
French's hook up is 5"10", 180 lbs
It's 8:53 in the car
Jesse give the dealer $40
Time at apartment is 11:31
Aunt Lily has 4 stars on Yelp
It's almost 500 miles to Aunt Lily's
That's a man-100% About Steve McQueen (need to rewatch Bullit)
You mean the 7 heavens?
There's 2 mirrors upstairs, 1 in the hall and 1 in the back
On the TV: "get 10% off" , 4, "1st clue, 2,...
Courtesy of u/Night_Manager https://www.reddit.com/TheOA/comments/eick53/for_nubes_like_me_who_missed_it_the_first_time/fczi47?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
SYZYGY: (means 3 in alignment)
Never spent 7 years underground
Karim to Nina-Every 24 hours that passes...
within the next 15 minutes
Missing girl, 16
She was staying at 828 Sutter, your house."
"He turned that into a **5250"-**Nina to Karim
Another 12 days here is doable
They duck into room 335
"by Nixon in '74"
The house was built in 1910.
Various measurements on blueprints of the house
These plans are from the 60s or 70s.
Three Wise Man
Numbers at bottom of Karim's phone: 19976, 5791, 0002
Numbers on the clock above HAP don't make sense: I, II, II?
HAPs phone shows 10:30, battery is 58%
Homer has called 2 times, 3 minutes ago and 6 minutes ago
She's a 5250
Check in every half hour
on one of the 2,500 nights underground
Tells her on the 1st date
Then 1 day out of the blue
Code to Nina's closet 10-15-87
Nina grabs a tape labeled Paris 18 September 2009 + many other labeled tapes with dates
There is a small clock on the shelf that reads either 5:35 or 6:25
On the tape, Nina says March 24, 2013
Homer is on tinder and is looking at Heather, 25 Hannah, 27 Hollie, 23 Noelle, **24 ,**Dharmi, 24, Yassi, 27
battery at 87%
Yassi gives 0 fucks
Kyoshi's at 8
Yassi lives 2 miles away from Homer
Nina's phone say 6:14 PM battery also at 87%
Phone number for Syzygy is (213) 999-3650
See you at 9
There are 5 tables in the living room
You get 4 other people and you do the movements
So you owe $44.50, and I owe $49.64
We can't be more than .5 mile away from the house.
Stairwell floor 2
Cue spots in 5, 4, 2, 1
Old Night has 8 arms, of course
He must kill me for 37 seconds
Old Night counts down backwards
Did you see these 2?
THE MEDIUM AND THE ENGINEER-5
Double sided staircase
Folders in file: 85, 81
Just give me 1 minute
Phone (510)555-0100 for transfer clinic
Rachel last visit 5/10/2016
Discharge date: 5/20/2016
I'm the only one here
Clock on Hap's desk shows 12:10
Again: the house was built in 1910
Childless couple in their 40's
Karim sees a million versions of himself?
I'm sorry you're not the chosen one
I found 1 hospital in the Bay Area
Some dude can put you underground for 7 years
Amber alert for 15 year old
Can you give us a minute, we could really use a minute
Buck's watch shows 10:10
Background outside of gas station Propane 504-TANK
How come there are only 5 phones?-BBA
The bus number is 6200
Theo and I were maybe 16
Those 2 or 3 weeks every summer is the only time we got to breathe
Amy's license plate 3DHI932
Elias' business card phone numbers- office: 212-555-0100 cell: 212-555-0132
We need 5
Toxicology report: Karim 990 ppm, 3,000 ppm
After the 2nd, the 3rd...
There are more than 1,000 young smart people playing that game and you got farther than 99% of them"- Karim to Fola
I called your phone 20 times.
The video of Michelle show rose-08 and 21:16...
How come you didn't find it the 1st time? -Karim to OA
2 hour parking outside the house
I'm trying to have a baby, give me a minute.
8 minutes apart, then 7 minutes
Mo's doctor will be by in about an hour
There are 3 distinct Karim's walking away from Mo.
You're the one that Dr Percy loves.
The dreamers all dreamed of 4 things
Nina is in camera five and the time reads 23:02:...
Inside clinic dates in lobby: 1950, 1969
It's a 5 sided aquarium
Nina read Quantum Psychotic in a single night
Can't see the numbers on Haps lab board?
Are you sure you're ready? HAPS DOOR CODE: 235#62???
No human could run a mile in under 4 minutes
Then one day it was done in 3:59
Karim's shirt Giants champs 2010
Ready, 1, 2... lifting Brit
Ambulance license plate YX59 EXW
SOUNDTRACK SONGS WITH NUMBERS:
"Waiting, watching the clock it's 4 o'clock, it's got to stop." -Better Man, Pearl Jam
"'Cause I can't read the number that you just gave me"-Operator, Jim Croce "Give me the number if you can find it"-Operator, Jim Croce
INFLUENCES WITH NUMBERS:
2001: A Space Odyssey
EDIT: DOH! THE ROSE WINDOW ( which is what started me on numbers in the first place from drawing it out)
The center is a blue hexagon (6 sides) surrounded by a 6 petal "flower" from there outward are 12s... 12 arms, 12 "roses". Inside those are 8s in white petals.
That's what I have so far! If I see something as I continue to rewatch, I will add it with an edit note.
Let's be otters? Please share whatever connections you have or things I missed and I will add it with a reference.
Edit: In the music video for Downtown, the numbers 5 and 3 or visible on the walls. I’m still looking for a solid 53 though! @ u/lorzs
Subreddit Stats: sysadmin top posts from 2015-09-16 to 2016-09-14 13:37 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.74||497.59|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 9503 points, 25 submissions: speckz
- Software update causes $286 million Japanese satellite to break apart in orbit. So don't feel that bad when you push out updates that break things. (1109 points, 231 comments)
- From file-sharing to prison: A Megaupload programmer tells his story. Programmer Andrew Nõmm: "I had to be made an example of as a warning to all IT people." (760 points, 161 comments)
- Google Cloud threatened to shut our cloud account down in 3 days unless we did something… but made it impossible to complete that action. (697 points, 221 comments)
- NIST’s new password rules – what you need to know (692 points, 246 comments)
- Kazakhstan submits a root certificate to Mozilla for consideration. The certificate could be the one that Kazakhstan plans to use for the "man-in-the-middle" attack against TLS users. (614 points, 93 comments)
- "Don't laugh at other's downtime" (566 points, 98 comments)
- Using 2 factor authentication for SSH (514 points, 152 comments)
- Certificate Authority Gave Out Certs For GitHub To Someone Who Just Had A GitHub Account (477 points, 61 comments)
- Software with the most vulnerabilities in 2015: Mac OS X, iOS, and Flash. See top 50 software products list as well. (450 points, 81 comments)
- Our ability to understand the systems we’re tasked with managing diminishes as their scale and interdependence increases, and blaming individuals for failure ignores the opportunity to learn from issues. A very well reasoned article on learning from failure. (419 points, 39 comments)
- 7078 points, 14 submissions: crankysysadmin
- Constant late night and weekend problems are a sign of a troubled shop, not part of the job (965 points, 230 comments)
- There's a full range of IT jobs out there (939 points, 304 comments)
- Things you've learned since you've been in an IT leadership position (819 points, 434 comments)
- Linux skills are lacking (686 points, 961 comments)
- Do you know how to do this stuff? (597 points, 283 comments)
- I'm going to go buy a lottery ticket (501 points, 52 comments)
- Spell things correctly on your resume (494 points, 436 comments)
- Patience my friends, patience (426 points, 317 comments)
- When you do and do not get a raise (408 points, 396 comments)
- For those considering Devry/University of Phoenix/ITT-Tech (382 points, 375 comments)
- 6185 points, 10 submissions: johnmountain
- Security Onion is a Linux distro for intrusion detection, network security monitoring, and log management. It's based on Ubuntu and contains Snort, Suricata, Bro, OSSEC, Sguil, Squert, ELSA, Xplico, NetworkMiner, and many other security tools. (913 points, 130 comments)
- NSA-linked Cisco exploit poses bigger threat than previously thought (899 points, 98 comments)
- Microsoft singlehandedly proves that golden backdoor keys are a terrible idea (867 points, 63 comments)
- Windows 10's Secure "Golden Key" Boot: A backdoor, which Microsoft put in to secure boot because they decided to not let the user turn it off in certain devices, allows for secure boot to be disabled everywhere! (817 points, 151 comments)
- ASUS delivers BIOS/UEFI auto-updates over HTTP with no verification (753 points, 110 comments)
- EFF To Court: Cisco Must Be Held Accountable For Aiding China’s Human Rights Abuses - Company Built Customized ‘Golden Shield’ System to Identify Falun Gong Members Who Were Later Tortured (696 points, 123 comments)
- Juniper is (still) using the NSA-backdoored Dual_EC algorithm (544 points, 44 comments)
- A top-secret document dated February 2011 reveals that British spy agency GCHQ, with the knowledge and apparent cooperation of the NSA, acquired the capability to covertly exploit security vulnerabilities in 13 different models of firewalls made by Juniper Networks (309 points, 43 comments)
- Crypto flaw made it easy for attackers to snoop on Juniper customers (242 points, 20 comments)
- Edward Snowden: Remember the "I Hunt Sysadmins" presentation by @NSAGov? Make it hard for them. Use @QubesOS. (145 points, 56 comments)
- 5582 points, 4 submissions: raymii
- 4673 points, 3 submissions: YtrewqP
- 4194 points, 11 submissions: vocatus
- Tron v6.7.0 (2015-09-23) // Disable Windows 10 telemetry; Remove Lenovo spyware; large improvements to OEM de-bloat section (1029 points, 142 comments)
- Notepad++ v6.9.2 now has tail -f support (595 points, 101 comments)
- Tron v9.0.0 (2016-04-19) // Antarctica Edition (536 points, 99 comments)
- Coworker sent us this screenshot during night change window. We might have a new record (407 points, 204 comments)
- Tron v7.2.0 (2015-11-20) // Block bad Windows updates; De-bloat improvements; Win10 Start Menu crash fix; OneDrive fixes; multiple other improvements (364 points, 73 comments)
- Tron v8.6.0 (2016-02-06) // JRE update to u74; Lenovo bloatware "gotta catch 'em all" (338 points, 20 comments)
- ReactOS 0.4.0 Released (or "they're still working on that??") (232 points, 205 comments)
- Windows 10 now pushing full-screen ads (191 points, 175 comments)
- Tron v8.0.0 (2015-12-02) // Modularize entire project (see notes); SMART check fixes; username with parentheses fix; other bug fixes (172 points, 29 comments)
- Tron v7.0.0 (2015-10-14) // Official Windows 10 support; broken file extensions repair; simplify internal path structures; de-bloat updates; architecture independent patching (171 points, 56 comments)
- 3359 points, 10 submissions: bobdle
- More than 13 million HTTPS websites imperiled by new decryption attack (723 points, 182 comments)
- Super Bowl fans use a record 10TB of data on Levi’s Stadium WiFi network, up 63% from 2015 (613 points, 154 comments)
- xkcd: Git (555 points, 94 comments)
- Backblaze takes on Amazon S3 with dirt-cheap data storage for developers (382 points, 187 comments)
- PowerShell: Malware detection and tracking of new autoruns (266 points, 25 comments)
- Microsoft Unveils Group Policy Analysis Tool (238 points, 30 comments)
- Red Hat and Microsoft making .NET on Linux work for Enterprises (181 points, 69 comments)
- Is this the toughest sysadmin role on Earth? (139 points, 89 comments)
- The relationship between the Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) and the Maximum Segment Size (MSS) (137 points, 7 comments)
- Why Compatibility And Support Don't Justify $1000 Optics (125 points, 101 comments)
- 3300 points, 4 submissions: admlshake
- 3079 points, 1 submission: admin_all_the_things
- Dear HP, Fuck You. (3079 points, 511 comments)
- 2737 points, 3 submissions: kob66
- Bank’s severance deal requires IT workers to be on call for two years (1495 points, 656 comments)
- IT work has "turned into a factory job" says a CS grad at NY Life who is training her replacement (746 points, 478 comments)
- Laid-off Abbott IT workers won’t have to train their replacements (496 points, 159 comments)
- 2710 points, 7 submissions: Arkiteck
- What happens when you type Google.com into your browser and press enter? (1186 points, 267 comments)
- The WRT54GL: A 54Mbps router from 2005 still makes millions for Linksys (437 points, 156 comments)
- Bart - a new Ransomware (340 points, 85 comments)
- FBI raids dental software researcher who discovered private patient data on public server (240 points, 78 comments)
- Introducing the Netgate SG-1000 microFirewall (Pre-loaded with pfSense) (189 points, 144 comments)
- HIPAA Breach Case Results in Record $5.5M Penalty (168 points, 57 comments)
- [COMIC] Booting to BIOS (150 points, 28 comments)
- 2590 points, 3 submissions: remotefixonline
- 2541 points, 6 submissions: knhere
- How I Hacked Facebook, and Found Someone's Backdoor Script (969 points, 101 comments)
- Mr Robot S02E01 easter egg (678 points, 68 comments)
- How I made LastPass give me all your passwords (341 points, 128 comments)
- Yubico w/ new 4096-bit keys and gpg-agent for ssh authentication (296 points, 30 comments)
- Ulterius, complete control of your desktop – from your browser (134 points, 116 comments)
- Let’s Encrypt for NGINX with Auto Renewal (123 points, 7 comments)
- 2432 points, 3 submissions: TalTallon
- 2323 points, 2 submissions: cjEgcmKjHw9u9v5AJQGn
- "Some AD checks you should be running on a regular basis" -- Powershell commands from security engineer at MS (1616 points, 491 comments)
- Beware of hacked ISOs if you downloaded Linux Mint on February 20th! - Linux Mint Blog (707 points, 100 comments)
- 2297 points, 1 submission: Kilnarn
- 2282 points, 1 submission: loganabbott
- The State of SourceForge Since Its Acquisition in January (2282 points, 767 comments)
- 2280 points, 2 submissions: Bewgs
- 2278 points, 1 submission: rapidslowness
- 2154 points, 1 submission: Unrepentant_Priapist
- Just watched my replacement change the admin passwords, then turned in my keys (2154 points, 257 comments)
- 2143 points, 3 submissions: jndtv
- 2142 points, 1 submission: onboarderror
- HP YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS (2142 points, 487 comments)
- 2127 points, 3 submissions: sturmblast
- 2120 points, 4 submissions: NISMO1968
- R.I.P Ian Murdock, Founder of Debian Linux, Dead at 42 (1438 points, 268 comments)
- Google Brings Its Undersea Fibre Optic Cabling Online (336 points, 77 comments)
- Ubuntu Developers Discuss Again About Dropping Support For 32-bit x86 (175 points, 131 comments)
- Hold on a sec. When did HDDs get SSD-style workload rate limits? Disk capacity rises are working against endurance (171 points, 66 comments)
- 2108 points, 5 submissions: bluesoul
- Some of you are planning on doing a thing today. (984 points, 359 comments)
- Happy holidays, everyone. You do good work. (396 points, 70 comments)
- Introducing Service as a Service®. (331 points, 68 comments)
- DangItBobby.ps1 - A script to remotely disable a NIC given only a username. Useful for last-resort response to a ransomware infection in progress. Pull requests and feedback appreciated. (251 points, 77 comments)
- HTA Variant of Locky now spotted in the wild, be prepared. (146 points, 52 comments)
- crankysysadmin (5560 points, 640 comments)
- Creshal (4815 points, 505 comments)
- XANi_ (4754 points, 577 comments)
- ANUSBLASTER_MKII (4522 points, 219 comments)
- highlord_fox (4277 points, 576 comments)
- Smallmammal (4273 points, 301 comments)
- Hellman109 (3887 points, 320 comments)
- VexingRaven (3773 points, 411 comments)
- rapidslowness (3313 points, 104 comments)
- mhurron (3201 points, 137 comments)
- PcChip (3191 points, 270 comments)
- Wargala (3128 points, 388 comments)
- inaddrarpa (2976 points, 47 comments)
- progenyofeniac (2795 points, 107 comments)
- robertito42 (2746 points, 245 comments)
- FJCruisin (2744 points, 213 comments)
- G19Gen3 (2735 points, 331 comments)
- remotefixonline (2731 points, 174 comments)
- mercenary_sysadmin (2711 points, 247 comments)
- admlshake (2617 points, 160 comments)
- Keinichn (2522 points, 211 comments)
- bluesoul (2519 points, 178 comments)
- Vallamost (2494 points, 136 comments)
- port53 (2464 points, 297 comments)
- Telnet_Rules (2455 points, 33 comments)
- KarmaAndLies (2403 points, 103 comments)
- loganabbott (2334 points, 218 comments)
- Twirrim (2320 points, 53 comments)
- Zaphod_B (2277 points, 614 comments)
- IANALAMA (2277 points, 151 comments)
- fizzlefist (2244 points, 195 comments)
- deadbunny (2219 points, 345 comments)
- VA_Network_Nerd (2164 points, 46 comments)
- UnhandledInception (2162 points, 110 comments)
- Jeffbx (2124 points, 95 comments)
- mikemol (2100 points, 336 comments)
- Doso777 (2029 points, 159 comments)
- iamadogforreal (2003 points, 151 comments)
- StrangeWill (1957 points, 167 comments)
- workpuppy (1905 points, 43 comments)
- Holysinz (1896 points, 347 comments)
- Draco1200 (1861 points, 303 comments)
- anomalous_cowherd (1852 points, 222 comments)
- IT_2784628364 (1831 points, 146 comments)
- blighternet (1804 points, 47 comments)
- dangolo (1760 points, 144 comments)
- SirEDCaLot (1759 points, 79 comments)
- -J-P- (1756 points, 120 comments)
- _MusicJunkie (1677 points, 185 comments)
- OathOfFeanor (1677 points, 173 comments)
- Dear HP, Fuck You. by admin_all_the_things (3079 points, 511 comments)
- Rest in Hell, Java Plug-in by YtrewqP (2686 points, 476 comments)
- Stay classy, Lenovo - more spyware, again by raymii (2568 points, 618 comments)
- I had to interrupt the kids and rewind to make sure I heard what I thought I heard. by Kilnarn (2297 points, 386 comments)
- The State of SourceForge Since Its Acquisition in January by loganabbott (2282 points, 767 comments)
- If /sysadmin was for doctors... by rapidslowness (2278 points, 649 comments)
- Just watched my replacement change the admin passwords, then turned in my keys by Unrepentant_Priapist (2154 points, 257 comments)
- HP YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS by onboarderror (2142 points, 487 comments)
- EVE Online guild moves voice chat to a new host. Host declares it a DDOS, nullroutes the traffic, and takes to twitter. by Serinus (1868 points, 1190 comments)
- Dear Cisco, please stop using Java for your management tools by letNequal0 (1857 points, 505 comments)
- 1907 points: Twirrim's comment in "Some AD checks you should be running on a regular basis" -- Powershell commands from security engineer at MS
- 1835 points: Telnet_Rules's comment in Dear HP, Fuck You.
- 1274 points: PMME_yoursmile's comment in Asked for a raise...
- 1238 points: devpsaux's comment in TIFU by creating a really, REALLY bad GPO
- 1138 points: Retcon5's comment in Yea, go fuck yourself Staples.
- 1133 points: akers8806's comment in I refuse to believe it.
- 1070 points: blighternet's comment in 'Our Systems Are Down Everywhere': Delta Flights Grounded Nationwide
- 1043 points: TIA568B's comment in I asked our young admin girl to order some patch cables...
- 1003 points: chicaneuk's comment in I had to interrupt the kids and rewind to make sure I heard what I thought I heard.
- 922 points: anotherdamnreddit's comment in LogMeIn to Acquire LastPass
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)