Activity code all-Business-Letters for Windows - FREE Download All
Typewriter eraser brushes were necessary for clearing eraser crumbs and paper dust, and using the brush properly was an important element of typewriting skill; if erasure detritus fell into the typewriter, a small buildup could cause the. 11.5.1 Audit Process for General Accountability Office https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=703. The Business Unit stakeholders work with the GAO auditors during the review, identify sensitive issues to the Office of Legislative Affairs during the audit, schedule exit conferences or other meetings, and track the status of the agency's response to the audit in the Information Tracking System (i-TRAK), review and determine accuracy of audit. All business letters 5.1 keygen.
|1||5.1.1 Miscellaneous Collection Procedures||85%|
|2||Authentic goes wire-to-wire to win Breeders' Cup Classic||50%|
|3||Fitting finale: Dodgers win title, lose Turner to COVID-19||1%|
|4||Why It Is Important to Review Policies and Procedures||27%|
|5||Download Real Racing 3 (MOD, Money/Gold) 8.8.2 for android||69%|
|6||1.5 Letters – Technical Writing||46%|
|7||What is SQL Injection & How to Prevent it||78%|
|8||Nokia 5.1 Plus mobile||5%|
Key generator how to activate Microsoft Office 2020
Not exclusively will you lose significant storage room, you'll. A new feature activation code will be generated and when you install it into the machine, the function will be activated and enforced using the newly selected license scope. All steps must be completed for all mailings claiming the Promotion. NOTE: The information below applies only to MMS versions earlier than version 5.2. Doing business in Iran: trade and export guide take a look at the site here.
Crack amazon.com: Customer reviews: Business Letters and Emails
With this code, you are able to activate a trial to full. Corporate Compliance Requirement - 3E Accounting MY. ALEXA SXT Family of Cameras advice. How to Use This Manual All directions are given from a camera operator's point of view. At that time a typewriter use to work using a set on the end of a metal bar which strikes the.
The Top 36 films of Jack Nicholson.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Part 5: Delegated authorities - Academies Financial more hints. Sign in with your Microsoft account to activate the Office product that came with your device. It is aimed at small and medium-sized organisations, but it may be useful for larger organisations too. KAZ business edition was especially developed for employers - offering an inclusive and fundamental solution to help increase efficiency, productivity and profitability.
Help with Sims 3 SERIAL NUMBER?
That covers all business situations. Step-by-step tips on how to write professional cover letters that will get you a seat at the table. Which indentation formats are you aware of? C++ Builder, Delphi, and Java applications. Routine Inquiries are letters that ask for information and are among the most common because businesses cooperate by exchanging information.
Marketing Letter - All Business Letters, Writalon
One program that deserves full support is the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria. All-Business-Letters incl Crack Keygen - NAPsurf. No insisted confined of weddings to returned to debating Driverdoc Serial Product License Key Crack Full Version Keygen Download Crack + Serial rendered. Types of business letters https://familycenter33.ru/crack/?key=706. Food and Agricultural Code - FAC.
MSCSIA Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering – C726 Task 1 Writeup
- This post was a life saver for me https://old.reddit.com/WGU/comments/hilckh/mscia_how_to_pass_cybersecurity_architecture_and/
- In addition someone put together an entire YouTube video of the tasks in here, I found it helpful when I started panicking wondering if I was way off the mark (it happened often). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12a_lY0WQTs
- I ignored the book completely except to try and look up a term (didn't find it in there). I've heard it is a waste of time and counter productive.
- I found it super helpful to convert the pages they provided into PDFs and look at those instead since I was going back to reference them so often.
- Don't overthink things, if you aren't sure about something, assume whatever common sense dictates, overthinking things was my biggest struggle.
- The philosophy that under laid everything I did was "baffle them with bullshit", I made my papers long, dry, technical and exhaustive, with my Task 1 paper weighing in at 21 pages and my task 2 coming in at 33 pages. If I didn't know if something should be included in a section I included it to be on the safe side and then included it elsewhere if I felt it fit better. I am pretty sure that they are just doing a CTRL-F "rubric term" to grade these things.
Reading the Case Study and SARBefore I started writing anything I read through the scenario overview, and was confused, I then read through the SAR hoping that would clear things up, it didn't. For me I found that there was a lot of differing levels of detail on various parts of the environment, and rather than explain a system or process in one place the information was scattered in half a dozen places throughout the reports, in addition about 85% of the SAR is the same as the scenario overview making things even less helpful.
Ultimately the approach I took was to read through the Case Study and the SAR and take notes, and then go over it again trying to organize my notes and find the relationships between the different pieces of info I noted, I did this about 3 times through and finally felt like I understood 3 different processes, enough to have an opinion on them.
Reading through it I would recommend NOT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT A SOLUTION YET. One of the biggest mental hurdles to overcome was realizing only a small part of this class is about actually about designing an appropriate solution, the majority of the work is restating things in the SAR and Case Study in a template they provide. While reading through things at this stage note areas of problems but don't try and solve them yet, I tried doing that and then got very confused about what the heck I was supposed to do when there was practically no places in the templates to tell them about the solution I came up with.
Key Takeaways: Read through the Case Study and SAR multiple times, you should come away with 3 processes that you can identify and explain.
General NotesTask 1 is not a technical task so much as a business/project management task. View task 1 through a project plan and proposal lens rather than a technical lens. Most of the effort in task 1 is about explaining how the business does or doesn't work, and why they need to change and less about how to solve the problems (sort of).
As consequence of this I laid down the "pm" speak thick, throughout my paper no one "used" anything it was always "utilized", we didn't have employees doing things we "leveraged existing organizational knowledge resources", and I didn't use the phrase "incompetent ninnies running a hackers wet dream" instead it was phrased more like "the current organizational operating environment with regards to IT infrastructure currently exposes the organization to significant risks of interruption of core business operations and accomplishment of strategic organizational objectives". I recommend checking out the book "The Dilbert Principle" particularly the chapter on "Business Communication"
Task 1 Section 3
- For most of this section I relied heavily on just grabbing things from the first two sections of the case study and restating them in different ways.
- For 3.1.1 I pointed out what the 1st two sections of the case said we wanted to do as bullet points.
- For 3.1.2 I again just summarized in two or three sentences the high level things that the Case Study said the org wanted to accomplish.
- 220.127.116.11 Why does the org want to do the things you outlined in 3.1.1? Can you find sentences that you can reword into a bullet point that explains why? Did you include a citation pointing to where you are getting that business driver?
- 3.2 What do you want to deal with? What do you not want to have to deal with? Is there anything in the CS or the SAR that you feel like you don't understand or couldn't make an intelligent statement about? If so sounds like the information that was not provided to you indicates it's out of scope. Is training everyone part of the project? Ultimately as you've been reading through things what parts do you want to go ahead and fix and which ones seem like too much of a headache?
- 3.3.1 What are things that are taken as a given before you can start this project, or minimum things you have to have in order to do this project? Remember if your story doesn't start 13 billion years ago with the big bang, you aren't telling the whole story. What pieces of this project can you just assume exists.
- 3.3.2 What are things going to make this harder to accomplish? What things are preventing you from having unlimited manpower, money and time? Think about the last project you worked on, what made it harder for you to work on the project? Remember you have a lot of leeway on this stuff. What sounds like it would be a plausible and reasonable constraint that could be inferred even loosely from the case study?
- 3.3.3 What could happen to make this project fail. The last project you worked on that failed, why did it fail? Did someone cut the budget, did the project lead leave halfway through to "heed the call of the wild" and attempt to live with wolves? You know what also sucks for projects? When a global plague sweeps over the earth sucking up funding and attention.
- 3.3.4 I forgot to do this section and left it blank. Still passed.
Task 1 Section 4I found this section to be one of the most confusing until I figured it out. I DID NOT do a swim lane diagram. Instead I cooked up some network diagrams using draw.io and used numbered arrows to explain what has happening as part of a process. One important thing is don't try and cram everything into one diagram make multiple one for each process. - 4.1 I started by creating a very high level resource/network diagram of the existing IT infrastructure based on things that were explicitly stated in the Case Study and the SAR (excluding the tables at the end), I then saved that network diagram as a template. After that I took the 3 process that I felt I understood from my notes and used stick figures to represent a person involved in the process and colored lines to represent a step, then underneath I included a key that explained what each color corresponded to. - 4.2 I repeated what I did for step 1 but instead of using the existing architecture I cooked up a cloud based architecture and then repeated what I had done in 4.1
Key Takeaways High level network/resource diagram that you can create and then reuse for all of the processes you are outlining makes things way easier.
Task 1 Section 5This was just filling out tables. I was freaked out for a while because I had no idea what to do. I then realized I could just grab stuff form the Case Study and maybe the SAR, and categorize them as I wanted. 5.1 - Req# FR-
Key Takeaways Comb the CS and the SAR for what they say, start there and then work backwards from that.
Task 1 Section 7I only had two sources for my Bib in here, and it was the Case Study and the SAR.
EDITS: Grammar, spulling and general coherence.
For fans of 8-bit home computers, MAME 0.196 has improved ZX Spectrum family emulation, fixing many graphical glitches. A QuikLoad option has been added to several CP/M-80 machines, allowing .COM files to be loaded directly after the operating system has booted. Emulated IEEE-488 (GPIB) can now be tunnelled over sockets, opening up the possibility to simulate peripherals outside MAME. Interpro progress has continued, and is now at the point where you can boot the rebuild floppy.
Other new working arcade games include Big Buck Hunter, an older joystick-controlled version of Ghox, and a rare unprotected version of Opa Opa. With some fixes to our vector maths, War: The Final Assault is working, and Gunpey has been made playable using decompressed sprite data extracted from a working board. New LCD hand-helds include Dennis the Menace, Double Dragon 3, Jurassic Park, Spider-Man, The Addams Family, The Flash, and X-Men - Project X.
In an emulation first, MAME 0.196 supports QSound DSP emulation. For now, it’s only enabled for the vgmplay driver by default, and it requires a fairly fast computer to emulate at full speed. It will be enabled by default when system requirements are a bit more modest. The SH-4 recompiler has been enabled by default for Dreamcast-derived systems, giving substantial performance improvements.
Of course, there are plenty of other improvements. As always, source and Windows binaries are available from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00205: [Crash/Freeze] (asuka.cpp) bonzeadv: After dying in cave accessed via the secret hole, you restart trapped in darkness (Caps0ff)
- 00377: [Crash/Freeze] (asuka.cpp) bonzeadv: From third level, game hangs on dying because restart level is wrong (Caps0ff)
- 06287: [Graphics] (spectrum.cpp) spectrum, spec128, specpl3e: All in-game sprites from Comando Tracer flicker when moving (geecab)
- 06425: [Graphics] (spec128.cpp) specpl3e: Sprites flickering at level 2 and 6 in Terminator 2 - Judgement Day (geecab)
- 06869: [Plugins] Lua Cheat Plugin: Some cheat commands are ignored using Lua cheat engine (Carl)
- 06894: [Crash/Freeze] (taito_f3.cpp) ridingf, ringrage and clones: Exception after logo is displayed (cam900)
- 06895: [Graphics] (rohga.cpp) Many sets in rohga.cpp: Graphic “strips” of corruption (cam900)
- 06900: [Graphics] (holeland.cpp) holeland, holeland2: Priority bug on the boss level (Angelo Salese)
- 06908: [Speed] (iteagle.cpp) bbhcotw, bbh2sp: Game runs slow on certain levels despite being 100% in MAME (snow?) (Ted Green)
- 06917: [Sound] (artmagic.cpp) cheesech: New NVRAM causes a blasted sound on Get Ready screen at beginning of game (AJR)
- 06921: [Sound] (vigilant.cpp) All sets in vigilant.cpp: No sound (AJR)
New working machines
- Big Buck Hunter (v1.00.14) [coolmod]
- Casio RZ-1 [Arashikage, Dirk Best, R. Belmont]
- Dennis the Menace (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Double Dragon 3 - The Rosetta Stone (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Jurassic Park (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Spider-Man (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- The Addams Family (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- The Flash (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Warai no Hana Tenshi [yukaritamura]
- X-Men - Project X (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
New working clones
- Acorn Electron (64K Master RAM Board) [Nigel Barnes]
- Big Buck Hunter II - Sportsman's Paradise (v2.02.08) [Ted Green]
- Big Buck Hunter II - Sportsman's Paradise (v2.02.09) [Ted Green]
- Dragon 64 (HD6309E CPU) [David Ladd]
- Ghox (joystick, older) [caius]
- Irion [Robbbert, mcp]
- Master Boy (Spanish, PCB Rev A) [ARPA, Recreativas.org]
- Opa Opa (Rev A, unprotected) [ShouTime, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (Thunder Edition, bootleg, set 2) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990512) [Guru]
- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (Japan 990608) [Guru]
- Super Cobra (bootleg, set 2) [Belike]
- Tano Dragon 64 (NTSC; HD6309E CPU) [David Ladd]
- The Real Broadway (9131-20-00 R0C) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- TI-73 Explorer (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
Machines promoted to working
- Gunpey (Japan) [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard, David Haywood]
- Mephisto Amsterdam [Sandro Ronco]
- Motor Raid - Twin [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Version 2.1) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.9 Mar 25 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 20 1999, GAME Apr 20 1999) [Ted Green]
Clones promoted to working
- Eyes (Italy) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Mephisto Dallas [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Dallas 16 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Dallas 32 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Roma [Sandro Ronco]
- Mephisto Roma 32 Bit [Sandro Ronco]
- Virtua Fighter 2 [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Revision A) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- Virtua Fighter 2 (Revision B) [Angelo Salese, R. Belmont, O. Galibert, ElSemi]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GAME Apr 7 1999) [Ted Green]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.6 Jan 14 1999, GUTS 1.1 Mar 16 1999, GAME Mar 16 1999) [Ted Green]
- War: The Final Assault (EPROM 1.91 Apr 13 1999, GUTS 1.3 Apr 7 1999, GAME Apr 7 1999) [Ted Green]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Badlands (Konami, set 1) [Angelo Salese]
- Casio CZ-101 [Dirk Best]
- Casio HT-6000 [Dirk Best]
- CIT-101 [Doug Crawford]
- Diablo HyType II Series 1300 CPU [Edström]
- e-kara (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- e-kara Volume 1 (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- e-kara Volume 2 (US?) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- EA Sports Madden Football (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Excite Fishing DX (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Namco Nostalgia 1 [Sean Riddle, Mr. Do]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Namco Nostalgia 2 [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Let's! TV Play Classic - Taito Nostalgia 2 [Sean Riddle, Mr. Do]
- Lord Of The Rings - Warrior of Middle-Earth [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Lucky Draw (Pinball) [PinMAME]
- Milton Bradley Electronic Milton [Sean Riddle]
- MX Dirt Rebel [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Photo Play 2004 [Asure, The Dumping Union]
- Play TV Football (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Rescue Heroes [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Snowboarder (Blue) (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Poly Proteus (Standalone) [Nigel Barnes, Andrew Trotman]
- TV Wild Adventure Mini Golf [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Arbiter Discmonitor A-01 [Nigel Barnes]
- Badlands (Konami, set 2) [Angelo Salese]
- ConnecTV Snowboarder (Blue) (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Daytona USA (GTX 2004 Edition) [anonymous]
- Earthshaker (Prototype) (PA-4) [PinMAME]
- Game King (EZ Pay, v4.0) [unknown]
- Strange Science (Rev C) [Gerald (COY), The Dumping Union]
- Super Seven [caius, The Dumping Union]
- TI-83 Plus (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus (Boot Code 1.02) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.00) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.15) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Color Edition (Boot Code 5.30) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (Boot Code 1.02) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Orion (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Silver Edition (Boot Code 1.03) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Color Silver Edition (Boot Code 4.0) [Julian Lachniet]
- TI-84 Plus Silver Edition (bootleg) [Julian Lachniet, critor]
New working software list additions
- archimedes: 3D Construction Kit [Nigel Barnes]
- camplynx_flop: BASIC-80 Rev.5.2, BASIC-E Compiler v2.0, Battleships, C/80 Compiler 3.1, CalcStar v1.0, CP/M ver 2.2 BIOS 1.00, CP/M ver 2.2 BIOS 1.02, DataStar v1.4, dBASE II, Delta Wing, fig-FORTH 1.1A, FORTRAN-80, Gomoku, Hangman, Introductory Tape (128K), LogiChess 2.2, Lynx JM Utilities Disk v1.0, Lynx Revival Group - Volume 1, Micro-COBOL v2.1, Monster Mine, PeachCalc v1.01, ReportStar v1.00, Roader, Slot Machine, Treasure Island, TURBO Pascal v2.00A, WordMaster v1.20, WordStar v3.00 [Nigel Barnes]
- Blockout, Secret Agent, SimCity (3.5", v1.02), SimCity (3.5", v1.07), SimCity (5.25", v1.02), SimCity (5.25", v1.07), Speedball (re-release), Stunts (3.5") (USA), Stunts (5.25") (USA) [ArcadeShadow]
- DeluxePaint II-PC (French), HP Terminal Program HP24597A, Links - The Challenge of Golf (v1.45), Lombard RAC Rally [breiztiger]
- Bodyworks - An Adventure in Anatomy [Dan Tootill]
- Banner Blue Movie Guide, Dungeon of Pun III (Gemini Shareware), Roger Ebert's Deluxe Movie Home Companion - 1986-1992 Editions, Video Companion: The Software (Spring '92 Edition) [Foone Turing]
- Crystal Caves, Hocus Pocus, Monster Bash! [ArcadeShadow]
- Links - Championship Course - Firestone Country Club, Microsoft Macro Assembler 5.1 (MS OS/2 Tools) [breiztiger]
- AudioClips Digital Sounds for Windows 3.1 - Star Trek: The Next Generation - "Encounter at Farpoint", Business Clip Art PicturePak 1, Programming Examples for Advanced Programmer's Guide to SuperVGAs [Foone Turing]
- Alone in the Dark, Alone in the Dark (French), Home Repair Encyclopedia [Justin Kerk]
- megadriv: LEGO Batman (Rus) [VedsaGolfer]
- snread: A Ghost in the House, The Third Circle [David Viens]
- snspell: Les Mots Difficiles (Module No. 2) [David Viens]
- x1_flop: Donkey Kong 3 - Dai Gyakushuu [famicomical]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- 3do_m2: Shooter 2D [incog]
- dc: 4x4 Evo (Euro, Prototype 20010109), Bokomu no Tatsujin (Jpn), Card of Destiny: Hikari to Yami no Tougousha - Genteiban (Jpn), Castle Fantasia: Seima Taisen (Jpn), Chaos Field (Jpn, Sega Direct), Chaos Field (Jpn, Sega Direct, Rev. 1), Christmas Seaman: Omoi o Tsutaeru Mou Hitotsu no Houhou - Message Kit (Jpn), Christmas Seaman: Omoi o Tsutaeru Mou Hitotsu no Houhou - Present Disc (Jpn), Comic Party (Jpn), Confidential Mission (Jpn), Cool Cool Toon (Jpn), CR Hissatsu Shigotonin: Pachitte Chonmage @[email protected] (Jpn), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (World, Prototype 20000907), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (World, Prototype 20001016), Daytona USA 2001 (Euro, Prototype 20010227), Dead or Alive 2 (Euro), Dead or Alive 2 (Euro, Prototype 20000611), Dead or Alive 2/Fur Fighters (Euro), Dead or Alive 2 (Jpn), Dead or Alive 2 - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Dead or Alive 2 (USA), Death Crimson 2: Meranito no Saidan (Jpn), Death Crimson OX (USA), Deep Fighter (Euro), Deep Fighter (Fra), Deep Fighter (Fra, Prototype 20000505), Deep Fighter (Ger), Deep Fighter (USA), Dejiko no Maibura (Jpn), Demolition Racer: No Exit - Demo Version (USA), Demolition Racer: No Exit (USA), Dengen Tenshi Taisen Mahjong Shangri-La (Jpn), Denpa Shounen-teki Kenshou Seikatsu Soft: Nasubi no Heya (Jpn), Densha de Go! 2: Kousoku-hen 3000 Bandai (Jpn), Derby Tsuku 2 (Jpn), Derby Tsuku: Derby Ba wo Tsukurou! (Jpn), deSPIRIA (Jpn), Di Gi Charat Fantasy (Jpn), Di Gi Charat Fantasy - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Digital Keiba Shinbun: My Trackman (Jpn), Dino Crisis (Euro), Dino Crisis (Fra), Dino Crisis (Ger), Dino Crisis (Ita), Dino Crisis (Jpn), Dino Crisis (USA), Disney Les 102 Dalmatiens à la rescousse ! (Fra, Ger, Ita, Spa), Disney/Pixar Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (Euro), Disney/Pixar Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (USA), Disney/Pixar Captain Buzz Lightyear: Star Command (Ger), Disney/Pixar Les aventures de Buzz l'Eclair (Fra), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz l'Eclair à la rescousse ! (Fra), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear eilt zur Hilfe! (Ger), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (Euro), Disney/Pixar Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue! (USA), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (Euro), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (Euro, Prototype 20000110), Disney's 102 Dalmatians: Puppies to the Rescue (USA), Disney's Dinosaur (Euro), Disney's Dinosaur (USA), Disney's Donald Duck "Goin' [email protected]" (USA), Disney's Donald Duck "[email protected] [email protected]"?*! (Euro), Doguu Senki: Haou (Jpn), Doki Doki Idol Star Seeker Remix (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 10 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 11 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 12 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 1 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 2 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 3 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 4 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 5 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 6 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 7 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 8 (Jpn), Dorimaga GD Vol. 9 (Jpn), Dousoukai 2: Again & Refrain (Jpn), Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (USA), Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm (World, Prototype 20000127), DragonRiders: Chronicles of Pern (Euro), DragonRiders: Chronicles of Pern (USA), Dragons Blood (Euro), Dreamcast Express Extra (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 1 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 2 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 3 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 4 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 6 (Jpn), Dreamcast Express Vol. 7 (Jpn), Dreamcast Middleware Conference Demo Disc Part 2 (World), Dreamcast System-Disc 2 (World), Dreamcast Visual Memory Data Issue (Jpn), DreamFlyer (Jpn), DreamKey 3.0 (Euro), DreamKey (Euro), DreamKey (Euro, Rev. 1), DreamKey Version 1.5 (Euro), DreamKey Version 1.5 (Fra), DreamKey Version 2.0 (Bel, Fin, Ned, Swe, Swi), DreamOn Collection 2 (Euro), DreamOn Collection 3 (Euro), DreamOn Collection 4 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 10 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 10 (Ger), DreamOn Volume 11 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 12 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 13 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 14 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 15 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 16 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 17 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 18 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 19 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 1 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 20 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 21 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 22 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 2 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 3 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 4 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 5 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 6 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 7 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 8 (Euro), DreamOn Volume 9 (Euro), Dream Passport 2 for LAN (Jpn), Dream Passport 2 (Jpn), Dream Passport 2 (Jpn, Rev. 1), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn, Alt), Dream Passport 3 (Jpn, Alt 2), Dream Passport 3: Urban Style (Jpn), Dream Passport (Jpn), Dream Passport Premier (Jpn), Dream Passport Ver. 1.01 (Jpn), Dream Preview Vol. 8 (Jpn), Dreamstud!o: 3D Adventure Construction (Jpn), Ducati World (Euro), Ducati World Racing Challenge (USA), D+Vine [Luv] - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Dynamite Cop (Euro), Dynamite Cop! (USA), Dynamite Deka 2 (Jpn), Dynamite Deka 2 - Taikenban (Jpn), Ecco 3D (World, Prototype 19990506), Ecco II: Sentinels of the Universe (World, Prototype 20010219), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000417 2PM), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000417 7AM), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000419), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Euro, Prototype 20000421), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (Jpn), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (USA), Ecco the Dolphin: Defender of the Future (USA, Prototype 20000606), Ecco the Dolphin: E3 Demo (USA, Prototype 19990508), ECW Anarchy Rulz (Euro), ECW Anarchy Rulz (USA), ECW Hardcore Revolution (Euro), ECW Hardcore Revolution (USA), Eisei Meijin III: Game Creator Yoshimura Nobuhiro no Zunou (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 1 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 2 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 3 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 4 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 5 (Jpn), Eldorado Gate Vol. 6 (Jpn), Elemental Gimmick Gear (Jpn), Elemental Gimmick Gear (USA), Elysion: Eien no Sanctuary (Jpn), E.O.S.: Exhibition of Speed (Euro), ESPN International Track & Field (Euro), ESPN International Track & Field (USA), ESPN NBA 2Night (USA), European Super League (Euro), Eve Zero Kanzenban: Ark of the Matter - Shokai Gentei Pack (Jpn), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (Euro), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (Fra), Evil Dead: Hail to the King (USA), Evil Twin: Cyprien's Chronicles (Euro), Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (Euro), Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (USA), Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (Euro), Evolution: The World of Sacred Device (USA), Exodus Guilty Neos (Jpn), Expendable (USA), F1 Racing Championship (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Euro, Prototype 19990903), F1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast (Jpn), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Euro), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Euro, Prototype 20000728), F1 World Grand Prix II for Dreamcast (Jpn), F1 World Grand Prix (USA), F355 Challenge (Jpn), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (Euro), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Alt), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Prototype 20000501), F355 Challenge: Passione Rossa (USA, Prototype 20000821), Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves (USA), Fighting Force 2 (Euro), Fighting Force 2 (Euro, Prototype 19991202), Fighting Force 2 (Ger), Fighting Force 2 (USA), Fighting Force 2 (USA, Alt), Fighting Force 2 (USA, Alt 2), Fighting Vipers 2 (Euro), Fighting Vipers 2 (Euro, Prototype 20001226), Fighting Vipers 2 (Jpn), Flag to Flag (USA), Floigan Bros. - Episode 1 (Euro), Floigan Bros. - Episode 1 (USA), For Symphony: With All One's Heart (Jpn), Frame Gride (Jpn), Frame Gride - Test Operation Disc (Jpn), Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (USA), Fur Fighters (Euro), Fur Fighters (Euro, Demo), Fur Fighters (Euro, Prototype 20000602), Fur Fighters (Euro, Prototype 20000612), Fur Fighters (USA), Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren Gaiden: Onnakenshi Asuka Kenzan! (Jpn), GaiaMaster: Kessen! Seiki-ou Densetsu (Jpn), Gakkyuu-ou Yamazaki: Yamazaki Oukoku Daifunsou! (Jpn), Ganbare! Nippon! Olympics 2000 (Jpn), Garou: Mark of the Wolves (Jpn), Gauntlet Legends (Euro), Gauntlet Legends (USA), Generator Vol. 1 (USA), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 2), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 3), Generator Vol. 1 (USA, Alt 4), Generator Vol. 2 (USA), Generator Vol. 2 (USA, Alt), Generator Vol. 2 (USA, Alt 2), Get!! Colonies (Jpn), Giant Gram 2000: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 3 Eikou no Yuusha-tachi (Jpn), Giant Gram 2000: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 3 Eikou no Yuusha-tachi (Jpn, Alt), Giant Gram: Zen Nihon Pro Wres 2 in Nihon Budoukan (Jpn), GigaWing 2 (Jpn), GigaWing 2 (USA), GigaWing (Euro), GigaWing (Jpn), GigaWing (USA), GK: Giant Killers (Euro), GK: Giant Killers (Euro, Prototype 20010109), Godzilla Generations: Maximum Impact (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo 2: Aratanaru Chousen (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo: Course Data-shuu Adventure-hen (Jpn), Golf Shiyou yo (Jpn), Grandia II (Euro), Grandia II (Jpn), Grandia II - Special Package (Jpn), Grandia II - Tentou-you Demo (Jpn), Grandia II (USA), Grand Theft Auto 2 (USA), GTA 2 (Euro), GTA 2 (Fra), Guilty Gear X (Jpn), Guilty Gear X - Taikenban (Jpn), Gunbird 2 (Euro), Gunbird 2 (Jpn), Gunbird 2 (USA), Gundam Battle Online (Jpn), Gundam Battle Online - Trial Edition (Jpn), Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes - Premium Disc (Jpn), Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes (USA), Gunspike (Jpn), Guru Guru Onsen 2 (Jpn), Guru Guru Onsen 3 (Jpn), Half-Life (Video) (World), Happy Lesson: First Lesson (Jpn), Happy Lesson (Jpn), Harusame Youbi (Jpn), Headhunter (Euro), Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (Euro), Heavy Metal: Geomatrix (USA), Hello Kitty no Dream Passport 2 (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Garden Panic (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Lovely Fruit Park (Jpn), Hello Kitty no Magical Block (Jpn), Hello Kitty no "Otonaru" Mail (Jpn), Hidden & Dangerous (Euro), Hidden & Dangerous (USA), Hoyle Casino (USA), Hundred Swords (Jpn), Hydro Thunder (Euro), Hydro Thunder (Euro, Prototype 19990908), Hydro Thunder (USA), Hydro Thunder (USA, Rev. 1), Hydro Thunder (World, Prototype 19990616), Kidou Senshi Gundam Gaiden: Colony no Ochita Chide... (Jpn), Millennium Soldier: Expendable (Euro), Millennium Soldier: Expendable (Euro, Prototype 19990715), Promotion Disc (Jpn), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Spa), Shinkisekai Evolution 2: Tooi Yakusoku (Jpn), Shinkisekai Evolution (Jpn), Super Speed Racing (Jpn), Tee Off (Euro), Tee Off (USA), Tee Off (USA, Alt), The Flintstones: Viva Rock Vegas (Euro) [FakeShemp]
- ibm5170: Alien Legacy (v1.00) [Justin Kerk]
- interpro: Diagnostic Floppies, Intergraph System Software, Rebuild Floppies [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Cars (Spa), Disney Fairies (Spa), Disney Princesa - La Magia De Aprender (Spa), Dora the Explorer - Camping Adventure (USA), Dora the Explorer - Piñata Party! (USA), Spongebob Squarepants - Through The Wormhole (USA), Star Wars - Matemáticas Jedi (Spa), The Batman - El Poder De Los Números (Spa), Up (Spa), Wall-E (Spa) [Connie, Clawgrip, TeamEurope]
- 1st Grade (US), Dora the Explorer - Wildlife Rescue (USA, L-MAX), Letters on the Loose (USA, L-MAX), Madagascar (USA, L-MAX), NASCAR (USA, L-MAX), Scholastic OutWit! (US), Spider-Man - The Case of the Sinister Speller (USA, L-MAX), Spongebob Squarepants - Saves the Day (USA, L-MAX), Talking WORDS Factory (US) [TeamEurope, HardcoreHubz]
- poly_flop: Proteus 6809 FLEX Operating System (Version 2.8:3 - 1.1:2), Proteus Z80 CP/M Operating System (CP/M 2.2, BIOS 3.3) [Andrew Trotman]
- vsmile_cart: ABC Land Aventure (Fra), Disney Winnie l'Ourson - La Chasse au miel de Winnie (Fra, Rev. 2), Le Monde d'ELMO - Les Grandes Decouvertes D'Elmo (Fra), Oui-Oui - Detective d'un Jour (Fra), Roi Lion - Simba Decouvre la Jungle (Fra), Thomas er ses Amis - Les locomotives s'entraident (Fra) [TeamEurope, Buddybenj]
Translations added or modified
- Chinese (Simplified) [YuiFAN]
- Chinese (Traditional) [YuiFAN]
- Dutch [Jos van Mourik]
- French [noxx09]
- Portuguese (Brazil) [Wellington Uemura]
- Spanish [A. Viloria]
- fidlstix, rndrndqs: Fixed interface between MCU and LCD controller and added 7-segment digits. [AJR]
- tms9927: Configure using character clock rather than dot clock. [AJR]
- pit8253: Converted counters to subdevices. [AJR]
- sega_315_5195: Internalized communication latches – sound now works in fpointbla. [AJR]
- sol20: Added RS-232 port. [AJR]
- mcb216, cb308: Replaced UART with TMS5501. [AJR]
- hnayayoi.cpp: Use HD6845 CRTC for video; improved screen parameters. [AJR]
- vt100_kbd: Rewrote as UART-based serial device. [AJR]
- vt100: Restored bottom lines of screen. [AJR]
- vt100, la120: Made ER1400 non-volatile storage actually work. [AJR]
- debugger: Fixed extent of debug view, wplist output, watchpoint view, and find command for address-shifted memory spaces. [AJR]
- ins8250: Added hack to reset transmitter when Baud rate is changed. [AJR]
- trs80.cpp: Derived almost all clocks from actual crystals, including raw screen parameters. [AJR]
- d9final: Added NVRAM. [AJR]
- qtsbc: Rewrote driver based on SBC-880 schematics. [AJR]
- ay31015: Fixed receiver desync when next start bit arrives early, and synchronization at start bit. [AJR]
- unkitpkr: Added switch to disable card graphics in bookkeeping mode. [AJR]
- Separated TLCS-90 external IRQ line state from internal request register – fixes tenkai slowdowns. [AJR]
- artmagic.cpp: Replaced NVRAM with parallel EEPROM, and improved ADPCM banking. [AJR]
- Added DEC 12-15336-00 RS232 loopback connector type (required for VT102 modem control self-test). [AJR]
- rainbow: Corrected bit rate generator clocks and types. [AJR]
- g65816: Allow use of separate address spaces for program, data, opcodes, and vectors. [AJR]
- scn2674: Added preliminary support for SCN2672 variant. [AJR]
- vgmplay: Disable POKEY and QSound devices if not required. [AJR]
- Include option and file names in fatal error message for failure to load media image. [AJR]
- model2.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Added custom debugger commands to dump geometrizer disassembly and triangle list.
- Worked around ld rN, (rN) read on FIFO – fixes multiple crashes.
- Skip normals for every triangle/quad in geo mode 2/3 – fixes multiple graphical glitches.
- Fixed untextured path colors (used by Motor Raid and Daytona USA).
- Added direct framebuffer drawing (used by Last Bronx title screen).
- sharc: Implemented additional instructions used by Model 2 games. [Angelo Salese]
- Added Rn = Rn FDEP Rx BY
: opcode (used by Last Bronx for a vital geometrizer function).
- Added fmul abs multi opcode (used by Gunblade NY).
- Added SET_UREG case $67 (used by Zero Gunner 2B).
- Fixed LSHIFT negative operations to not sign-extend the result (fixes Last Bronx frame flickering).
- Added Rn = Rn FDEP Rx BY
- segaic24.cpp: Added xhout and xvout register callbacks (fixes Model 2 3D viewport positions). [Angelo Salese]
- Wrote a preliminary TGPx4 interpreter core. [Angelo Salese]
- i960.cpp: Added support for burst stall on writes. [Angelo Salese]
- ddayjlc.cpp: Fixed clouds priority and title screen colors, added flip screen. [Angelo Salese]
- amstrad: Ignore invalid PSG register selection – fixes input issues with Monty on the Run and Airborne Ranger. [Barry Rodewald]
- metro.cpp: Enabled button 2 in daitorid* – it’s used to reorient tiles. [cam900]
- hyprduel.cpp: Cleaned up, converted to use imagetek_i4220_device, changed sound output to mono. [cam900]
- imagetek_i4220.cpp: Only draw portion of tilemaps exposed by clipping rectangle (improves performance). [cam900]
- sknsspr: Converted to device_rom_interface, allocate decode buffer at start time. [cam900]
- galpani3.cpp: Cleaned up code, added notes, allocate buffers at start time, improved alpha blending, sprite/background priorities and background/background priorities, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Minor improvements to sprite/sprite priorities. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Fixed graphics decoding. [cam900]
- segapcm: Added support for clock speed changes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- vgmplay updated: [cam900]
- Implemented Sega PCM interface registers.
- Convert QSound pitch to DSP clock input frequency.
- eolith.cpp: Corrected title/distributor for Chinese-language version of Iron Fortress. [cam900, Vas Crabb]
- kaneko16.cpp: Cleaned up OKI bank switching and sound latch handling. [cam900]
- es5510/taito_en updated: [cam900]
- es5510: Fixed DRAM read/write, and moved buffer allocation to start time.
- taito_en: Verified ESP input clock and output channels from GunBuster schematics, reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- esqpump.cpp: Split ES5506 out of interface.
- esqkt.cpp: Added esqpump for ES5510 interface, and fixed company tags.
- kaneko_grap2: Converted to device_rom_interface, added device address map, added internal palette, and implemented brightness control. [cam900]
- mcatadv.cpp: Reduced code duplication, improved ROM region names, and converted to mono sound output. [cam900]
- wecleman.cpp: Added notes, cleaned up code, improved ROM region names, and converted to stereo sound output. [cam900]
- ES8712: removed sound output as it’s just a controller for an Oki MSM5205/6585 and 74157. [cam900]
- gcpinball.cpp, metro.cpp, lastbank.cpp, witch: Added notes, cleaned up code, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- blzntrnd: Corrected stereo/mono outputs according to PCB type, fixed sound bank switching, and added notes. [cam900]
- lastbank: Use generic latch device for sound communication. [cam900]
- gcpinball.cpp: Improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- qs1000.cpp: Converted set_irq to WRITE_LINE_MEMBER. [cam900]
- eolith.cpp, eolith16.cpp, vegaeo.cpp: Cleaned up VRAM handling and drawing. [cam900]
- eolith.cpp, ghosteo.cpp, limenko.cpp, vamphalf.cpp, vegaeo.cpp: Modernized sound latches, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- hidctch3: Replaced driver init with machine configuration. [cam900]
- mastboy.cpp: Cleaned up code, moved banked RAM handler into address_map_bank_device, fixed RAM error, added notes, and improved ROM region names. [cam900]
- xexex.cpp: Cleaned up code, reduced runtime tag map lookups, added notes, and marked with MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS. [cam900]
- tecmosys.cpp: Fixed background color, cleaned up bank switching, reduced code duplication, reduced runtime tag map lookups, added notes, and marked with MACHINE_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS (due to imperfect linescroll/mixing) and MACHINE_NO_COCKTAIL (due to incorrect tilemap scroll when flipped). [cam900]
- ultraman.cpp, chqflag.cpp: Minor code clean-up. [cam900]
- k051649.cpp: Add scc_map to reduce duplication in driver memory maps. [cam900]
- divebomb.cpp: Use generic_latch_8_device for CPU communication and input_merger_any_high_device for interrupts, and improved tags. [cam900]
- ddragon.cpp: Identified CPU types. [cam900]
- x68k: Implemented ADPCM panning and corrected ADPCM timer. [cam900]
- gstream.cpp: Added pre-calculated RGB palette for X2222, reduced code duplication, and removed unnecessary parameters. [cam900]
- Added extracted C-chip EPROM data for Volfied, Superman, Bonze Adventure, and Rainbow Islands; removed simulation. [Caps0ff]
- plugins/portname: Described revised format. [Carl]
- Added a hand-crafted C-chip EPROM for Rainbow Islands Extra, allowing simulation to be removed. [David Haywood]
- XaviX: Added notes on IRQ source register. [David Haywood]
- Added HDB-DOS device for Color Computer 1/2. [David Ladd]
- Added uPD934G percussion generator device, used by Casio RZ-1. [Dirk Best]
- hp64k: Added support for HPIB bus, and made extensive improvement to PHI emulation (BIST now passes). [F.Ulivi]
- Added slot device to tunnel IEEE-488 between processes over a socket connection. [F.Ulivi]
- Corrected Intellivision keyboard 6502 clock rate (was running at double speed). [Frank Palazzolo]
- spectrum: Fixed sprite flicker and missing graphics in several games. [geecab, R. Belmont]
- emscripten: Fixed issue causing drivers using netlists to fail, and disabled currently unsupported multithreading. [Justin Kerk]
- notetaker.cpp: Started to hook up EmulatorCPU 8086. [Lord Nightmare]
- naomi.cpp: Updated ROM board and BIOS documentation. [MetalliC]
- Dreamcast and derivatives: Enabled SH-4 recompiler by default. [MetalliC, Ryan Holtz]
- lynx96k: Added Scorpion and Danish ROMs as BIOS options. [Nigel Barnes]
- kr2376: Added keyboard matrix callbacks. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Added cassette relay samples. [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc: Fixed shadow RAM corruption in MasteB+, and sideways RAM access in Model B. [Nigel Barnes]
- electron: Set CPU clock 2MHz/1MHz according to ROM/RAM access. [Nigel Barnes]
- model2.cpp: Fixed Zero Gunner background priorities. [O. Galibert]
- nes_apu: Derive frame counter from clock input. [O. Galibert]
- Removed macros from address maps. [O. Galibert]
- interpro: Various improvements, culminating in the ability to boot the “blue screen” rebuild floppy. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Nearly boots CLIX – hangs trying to mount the filesystems.
- Refactored CPU/MMU memory access, added alignment faults, and added support for DMA virtual addressing.
- Implemented most C400 instructions, and fixed wait instruction.
- Removed broken forced interrupt handling.
- gunpey: Extracted decompressed sprite data – loaded to fix graphics until compression is understood. [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- midvunit.cpp: Cleaned up inputs and outputs, improved motion inputs, and sorted main buttons. [Risugami]
- seattle.cpp: Cleaned up outputs. [Risugami]
- Added ability to start/stop AVI recording during emulation session, and improved handling of native aspect screenshots on systems with arbitrary numbers of screens. [Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- M1COMM, M2COMM, S32COMM: Improved simulation: [SailorSat]
- Fixed partial frame read and added VSYNC packets.
- Added relay mode (used by stcc), detect/handle connection loss, improved sync.
- Converted to use osd_file rather than emu_file.
- Added comm_framesync option to force instances to stay in sync.
- Added preliminary MB89374 emulation – works well enough for Virtua Racing ad Virtua formula to link using real firmware.
- Removed m1comm from the default model1 configuration, as not every game has one.
- Converted glasgow.cpp to use mmboard device for chess board I/O. [Sandro Ronco]
- Corrected size of MK48T12 timekeeper RAM. [smf]
- validity check: Test all 33 possible results from count_leading_zeros() and count_leading_ones(). [smf]
- Donkey Kong: Changed orientation so that -norotate matches direct feed recordings. [smf]
- Added QuikLoad option for several CP/M-80 systems (Altos 5, Aussie Byte II, Decision Mate V, Kaypro, QX-10, Xerox 820). [Stefano]
- c352.cpp: Changed µ-law algorithm to match Namco’s Wii VC emulator, fixed static noise between fights in Tekken 3, and fixed order of phase inversion flags. [superctr]
- rgbsse: Fixed scaling functions for negative values – fixes graphical anomalies in warfa. [Ted Green]
- kayproii: Fixed Baud rate generator connections (serial port and keyboard were reversed). [Vas Crabb]
- Changed build options to make deprecated declaration warnings non-fatal and enabled by default. [Vas Crabb]
- Started deprecating and removing poorly-performing output system APIs. [Vas Crabb]
- Deprecated and removed all uses of running_machine::first_screen. [Vas Crabb, Ryan Holtz, AJR, R. Belmont, Nigel Barnes]
- dsp16: Rewrote interpreter and disassembler. [Vas Crabb]
- Interpreter implements almost all features and has machine cycle accuracy/granularity.
- PIO and a subset of SIO output excluding multiplexed modes are implemented.
- Disassembler syntax mostly matches that used by assembler, and shows live comments for predicated operations.
- qsound: Added low-level emulation using DSP program (only enabled in vgmplay for performance reasons). [Vas Crabb]
- qsoundhle: Changed sample rate and playback behaviour to better match DSP. [Vas Crabb]
- Restricted ROM names to a shell-friendly subset of printable ASCII. [Vas Crabb]
- Reduced use of naked pointers, using namespace, and preprocessor macros in recompiling CPU cores. [Vas Crabb]
- Converted most machine configuration helpers to non-static member functions and adjusted macros to match. [Wilbert Pol]
- crospang.cpp: Corrected clock speeds based on oscillators and PCB info. [Brian Troha]
- gameboy.xml, gbcolor.xml, leapster.xml, vsmile_cart.xml, vsmile_cd.xml, vsmilem_cart.xml: Corrected Spanish titles. [ClawGrip]
- sauro.cpp: Verified clocks for Sauro. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- sf2b: Identified manufacturer. [f205v]
- atetris.cpp: Updated documentation for atetrisb2 and atetrisb3. [f205v]
- Dumped PLA from CBM plus4 family. [Guru]
- spaceg: Dumped PROMs. [Guru]
- opwolf.cpp: Measured C-chip clock on a working PCB. [Guru]
- shuttlei: Corrected main CPU clock divider and added PCB description. [Guru]
- ti85.cpp: Added OS v4.0 as a BIOS option for ti84pcse. [Julian Lachniet]
- leland.cpp: Corrected ROM labels and documented undumped PALs for Pig Out: Dine Like a Swine! [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- leland.cpp: Corrected ROM name for revision 5 of Ataxx. [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- Updated hiscore.dat for recent changes. [Leezer]
- alphatro.cpp: Improved ROM names, and added real ROM for machine with BICOM graphics extension. [rfka01]
- Corrected year for San Francisco Rush: The Rock. [sjy96525]
- argus.cpp: Dumped PROM for valtric. [system11, The Dumping Union]